July 31, 2014 | 1954 users online

Treatments (Eye) - DHC - Revitalizing Moisture Strips

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by marce0318

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this product in the Japanese market,I paid 9 dollars for 6 applications (12 strips) I think the price is very decent. I read good reviews of this product so I was expecting good results. I left the strip under my eyes for 35 minutes, after that i noticed a huge difference regarding the black circles they were lighter and my skin felt very hydrated and the puffiness was also reduced.. It didn't do anything for the fine lines, maybe in the long term but you don't see results right away. UNFORTUNATELY I got a very bad reaction the day after. I got irritation under my eyes and all over the area where the patch was on the day before. My eye is also running, and it feels itchy. I don't know if i put the patch very close to my eyes or if i just got a allergic reaction to the formula. I will go to return the product today.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 9:05:00 AM More reviews by sleepeystar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

A box of these contains 6 pairs, and costs about S$21 in Singapore Watsons store. I do agree with the other members that these do not moisturise the under eyes that effectively. But I love how they work for my eyebags, must be the pressure from the stick-on applications and cooling effect. I wear them to sleep and peel them off the next morning or if I wake up in the middle of the night when they get in my way. In Tokyo, these cost about S$8.50 after conversion, so if you love these and have friends visiting there, STOCK UP!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by supragurl7

I really love using these and surprised to find some people not liking them. Perhaps they should try my method. I suffer from severe dehydration due to my job. The part most affected by it is my eye area where there are visible fine line due to dehydration. These masks are really hydrating. Because of these special type of gellish mask I wear them to sleep with no problem coming off during the night. When I wake up, the area is plumped and the fine lines are significantly reduced. I love how these are not messy to use, no liquid dripping down, therefore perfect for sleep use. When you wake up, you should notice that the patches have become significantly thinner. That is due to the gel part melting into your skin. Heat is your friend when using these masks. For added intensity I sometimes wear a heat eye mask over these babies. With these mask, the longer you wear it, the better. Not like a traditional paper mask where reverse osmosis can take place.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by June2008

I'm giving this product a rating of 2.5. It's a reliable brand, the price is not too expensive, but I really could not see its moisturising effect on the eye area...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by domokun_nyc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used about half the pack of these and can't say I'd repurchase. They feel cooling going on, but don't really do anything or have any lasting effect. I also don't really enjoy having to kill time with them sticking on my face. I think they're more of a gimmick than anything...fun for every now and then, but with no real benefit.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by deftones44

I am disappointed to say that I did not fall in love with these strips.

This product comes in a box with 6 applications. Each application is two large eye strips on one backing. Each strip is very large and fully covers your eye area, reaching toward each temple and covering the higher part of your cheeks. It definitely has great coverage of the eye area. You can wear the strips for 20-30 minutes or overnight for best results. They are difficult to wear overnight though because they do not stick to your face well enough to move around on a pillow overnight (unless you sleep strictly on your back and don't move much). Through the 6 applications that I've used, all being worn overnight, I was only able to sleep through the night without them falling off 2 of the 6 times.

In my opinion, they feel amazing on because they're cold and soft. It feels like you're getting a spa treatment. I did not however find them to be that amazing. When I removed the strips in the morning, I did see that my eye area looked temporarily smoother because the product is moisturizing, but it didn't last long for me. A few hours later, my eye area appears as normal. Maybe it's possible with continued and frequent use you can get results that are longer lasting, I dunno. I feel that these strips are too expensive and inconvenient to use (as far as sleeping with them for best results) to even bother to find out. I feel that I can get the same result with many other eye moisturizers. I wouldn't buy these again for that exact reason.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 2:05:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

These are a MUST HAVE and I consider these a staple in my beauty supply cabinet. HG status!

While they don't really do anything for dark circles, the thing with these is that they purely hydrate the eye area and make fine lines less visible. I try hard to wear these overnight but they really annoy me. But if they manage to stay on long enough, in the morning my eyes and so smooth and moisturized.

These are perfect for big nights out, so maybe wear for an hour or so before you apply your makeup. Oh and I read that one reviewer cuts them in half to make them last longer, I did that but totally put them underneath my eyes the wrong way, lol. I ended up wasted those strips but probably wouldn't cut them in half. Overall all amazing! Get them when they are on sale, I believe usually $2 off regularly $8.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 6:50:00 AM More reviews by voodoo_cat07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these strips! While not promising to reduce dark eye circles, this firms and moisturizes your undereye area making fine lines less visible. The strips adhere closely to your skin, and feels like a mini eye spa when it starts to warm up. Be careful to apply it close to your eye area, so that the strip covers the area well. I also love the elongated shape of the strip which covers the outer corners of the eyes, so that it moisturizes the areas where I am paranoid of crow's feet.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by paintedreverie

I have no idea how much this cost since I got this as an exchange with my friend.
I tried it for the first time yesterday and it significantly lighten my dark eye circles. However, I find that it doesn't stick quite well to my skin. One side of it apparently fell off when i was asleep.
I will definitely buy this again when i finish using the ones i got from the exchange.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by alanamarina

It's like my eyes went to the spa! I sleep with these on overnight and they feel so wonderful when I take them off. They've helped improve my dark under eyes, especially when they're feeling puffy. I stock up on several boxes at a time when I order.