October 25, 2014 | 1743 users online

Treatments - Cutex - Regular Nail Polish Remover

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by AnnaSmith11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the Strengthening version if the Cutex Nail Polish Remover.

I guess it removes nail poilsh quite well but I didn't really notice a difference between this and a very cheap/basic one.

Two good things are that when I leave the bottle open for a while I don't really smell the horrible nail polish remover smell and also it doesn't smell too bad on my nails unlike cheap nail polish remover.

I gave it 3/5 because I don't feel like it's anything overly amazing and I would prefer if it had a nice smell.

If I don't find anything better I wouldn't mind coming back to this product but I will try to look for something I like better. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by girlraven

This is great removes even the most stubborn polish

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by ebonykeys

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I only use this nail polish remover. Does an awesome job removing even the most stubborn nail polish!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 2:27:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

I do quiet enjoy this ploish remover, I feel it doesn't remove stubborn polishes as well as I could have wanted.
Easily accessible and affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by astiam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only use this to only remove my nail polish! and it does its job very well, it's cheap as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Does a fantastic job of removing polishes, even glittery or staining ones. I'm big on cotton ball application - wet one, press it down for a few seconds on the nail, quick wipe...all gone. (I used to use a Kleenex and tried lots of little wipes, which took forever!) It's a bit drying, but nothing some hand or cuticle cream can't handle. Finally, I have the strengthening formula and my nails do seem to have become more resilient. Big ups!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2011 3:18:00 AM More reviews by GothicGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is quite good, seems to remove the polish quite fast. Has a childproof cap which is also very good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 10:56:00 AM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Its pretty drying but it gets the job done. I use this remover for my toes and Image Essentialsremover for fingers because I love the finger insert.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2010 10:24:00 AM More reviews by chelsia

I don't get why people spend 3-7$ on nail polish remover when this works just as good. I use the Quick & Gentle Moisturizing because nail polish removers that are cheap usually are very harmful to nails (I got this at the dollar store for a buck) but this doesn't ruin my nails at all. It says its best for dry & brittle nails so I guess it lives up to its saying though I don't have brittle nails just after I use a nail polish remover. I suggest anyone that paints their nails on a daily basis to use this cause it's really good! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by acadia18

I use the blue version of this nail polish remover. I've tried cheaper generic brands and more expensive brands and always come back to this. It removes polish quickly without damaging my nails or skin and the smell goes away right after I wash my hands.