Aquolina Orange & Vanilla Scented Body Water

4.1

on 5/18/2012 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Every summer I crave Arancia di Capri. Every summer I don't purchase it because it is prohibitively expensive where I live. This scented body water is so close, I consider it a dupe. The orange is the fresh orange pulp or flesh like AdiC with a neutral vanilla. It loses one lippy for the vanilla having a bit of a flat or stale note to it.

on 8/9/2010 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Yum! Smells just like a creamsicle - bought it in Cozumel, Mexico for about 17 US dollars! I took one whiff and loved it -- would have tried the others in the line but figured this was the perfect one for me! I have been wearing Pink Sugar for years so I was super excited to add another Aquolina product to my fragrance repertoire!

on 5/12/2008 3:41:00 PM

Yep, this is sweet. Sometimes nauseatingly sweet, and sometimes pleasantly sweet. On the days I like this, it smells like eating a sweet orange creamsicle outside among freshly bloomed flowers (I actually went out and bought those orange push-pops later because I couldn't get them out of my head). On the days I don't really like this, it smells like orange creamsicle melted into some generic old turned bottle of perfume on a dirty wooden park bench on a hot summer day.

on 5/7/2007 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I couldn't smell this before I bought it and if I would have - I would definitely not have bought it!
The smell is nothing from what I had imagined. First of all - it's too sweet and it gives me a headache, second - it doesn't smell orange, more like some cough mixture. So no, I will definately NOT repurchase. This bottle is deported to my wardrobe and it will stay there until i throw or give it away.
Cute bottle though.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I had a lovely MUAer CP this product from Italy for me along with the matching body lotion. I'd been craving a good cremesicle scent for a long time and after a disastrous experience with Jessica Simpson's horrible plasticky orange creme-sick-le products, decided to give Aquolina a shot. In my opinion, this is THE perfect marriage of orange and vanilla...a creamy, dreamy union of sweet sugar popsicle bliss. The citrus note is sweetly refreshing while the vanilla lends a cozy sort of warmth to it, making it perfect for everyday use. This stuff is so long-lasting and smells absolutely delicious, even better when layered with the body lotion in the same scent. This and Chocolovers are my favorite Aquolina scents. Pink Sugar has a tendency to morph into a synthetic type of candy floss smell after a while but Orange & Vanilla and Chocolovers stay true to the end. I wish Aquolina products were more readibly available in Australia so I guess I'll have to beg someone from Italy to CP me another bottle of this fragrance when I'm finished with mine.

on 9/12/2006 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hate to spoil all the good reviews but I hated this. I bought this after reading the reviews here without smelling it first because they didn't have a tester in the store. I got a nasty surprise. It is so sweet that it makes me feel sick. I wasn't too impressed with the packaging, either. Looks like the pump will get stuck any minute.

on 9/13/2005 9:21:00 AM

Strongly agree with all the raves on this product. As an obssessed fan of orange-vanilla scents (my favorite is AF Vaniglia, Bourbon & Mandarino) this ranks very high on my list. Much fresher citrus than CSP Orange Vanille and much longer lasting than Demeter's Creamsicle. Absolutely delicious! I spray it on at night before going to bed and I can still smell it on the sheets the next morning. Very nice to wake up to. I can't comment on the price because I got this in a swap and unfortunately have never seen it available anywhere else. But if you love orange-vanilla fragrances, definitely try to get your hands on this one!

on 4/23/2005 12:49:00 PM

Just got this yesterday and I love it. Funny thing is, I hated Aquolina Pink Sugar. It smelled like burning, plasticky vanilla on me. But not this. This is a light citrusy vanilla that is absolutely mouth watering. I sprayed some on before going to bed last night and my sheets smell heavenly. I fell asleep with my wrist to my nose. Just love it!

on 7/19/2004 4:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I had this huge lemming for the expensive Orange-Chocolate fragrance by Fresh, but being so expensive and hard to find, prevented me from getting my hands on that heavenly scent.
And then, by chance I acquired a bottle of this Aquolina fragrance (Arancia e vaniglia - orange and vanilla) from a friend of mine in Italy. She kindly bought me a bottle of this as a gift..(the bottle is HUGE!!!).
Well...am I glad I didn't splurge on the Fresh fragrance!! This Aquolina fragrance is just like it, actually it's 100 times better! It has just a very very yummi orange scent with a pleasant warm vanilla note that at times almost smells like milk chocolate! Amazingly good! wow!
Get your hands on one of these if you can!!!!

on 7/15/2004 10:07:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

OMG i soooo wish you could get this in the states! A generous swapper in Australia (lilylotus, actually - LOL) sent this to me and I ADORE IT. This is probably my favorite fragrance now. It has the wonderful sweet characteristics of pink sugar (which i also love)- but a nice fresh citrus scent too - several people have commented that I smell like a creamsicle ;) It's a HUGE bottle and this scent lasts a 10 hour work day on me - simply wonderful!!!! :D

Popular Fragrances