April 16, 2014 | 1418 users online

Blush - Etude - Face Blusher

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by livruby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

product is easy to get and affordable. i use the pink color. i just love to apply my blush with powder pads since brushes can make pores bigger. so this packaging is perfect, its cute. it stays on for a while and has a matte finish (not shimmering) so its not too shiny for my oily skin. and it doesnt make me break out. my last one did, so i love this :D.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a nice blush, the packaging itself is very cute and so is the color (I got this in a baby pink color). The only downside is that it's not very pigmented, and it just adds a bit of glow to your cheeks.
And I don't like using the puff because I find it quite unhygienic, so I use a brush instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The packaging is cute, but a little plasticky. Comes with a small puffy applicator which makes it convenient to carry & travel with. Staying power is pretty good (~5 hours) considering the $ you pay for this blush. The finish is a soft & matte, no shimmer/glitter what so ever. As far as I can tell, there is no heavy fragrance, maybe just a touch of light scent to it which is barely noticeable. I'd repurchase again, & I'd most likely get all the colours available. (I currently own #01).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by nucleii

I love my blush from Etude! It is the Peach Line and the colour was just so rosy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2008 1:30:00 AM More reviews by xin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this product is super cute...
in packaging or in result.
the price is really reasonable. i bought no # 8 tulip bloom which is the mix of peach and pink, and when i apply it on my skin, it looks really natural. just need a little amount, i can have a perfect cheek colour. i just love it! you won't dissapointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2006 9:53:00 AM More reviews by janymeo

Good blusher, it makes my cheeks look younger like baby. Just need a little but it's very effective. Have received some compliments from guys when using it. Wink wink. Very reasonable price.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2006 5:33:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

This is actually not bad a product but i didn't give it a 5 lippie is because this is not finely milled and this doesn't look natural on me. I had Decor Cheek 03 and im ok with it but not really like it. It give me babydoll cheek but not flush like i had it with gd skin. It quite lasting on me and it does fade ever slightly. It feel kinda rough as well and it heavily frangrance and not that i mind but just a tad too much i feel. I suppose it's all the same with Korean brand of makeup, so far i find too much perfume in it. Anyway, i perhaps would repurchase because of it's price and it's even cheaper when it's on sale. Probably get this during sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2006 9:32:00 AM More reviews by CherylLee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Comes with a brush and colour is a very nice baby pink. Very reasonable price, and make my cheeks glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2005 9:00:00 PM More reviews by yantie

good quality, lovely colours, long lasting and i especially the deco cheek gradation. the white colour is always useful as a highlighter!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2005 6:09:00 AM More reviews by miffybear80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG! Its a knockoff from Benefit Dandelion IMO! Love the packaging, turn over and a brush is there! GREAT product for quality & price!