April 18, 2014 | 875 users online

Treatments - Christian Dior - Diorsnow UV Whitening Spot Corrector

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2004 2:24:00 PM More reviews by GreenFaerie

I was using this as a concealer for about 5 months- up until I tried Amazing Concealer I thought I had found my HG. It covered very well, but was just a bit too dark for my skin tone. But it blended fairly well. It did nothing to lighten my spots. It's quite expensive- $55 I believe for a half ounce tube- and it does last you awhile (about 4 months for me), but try the Amazing Concealor if you need a heavy duty one- it has better coverage, colour choices, and cheaper (comparitively).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2004 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not sure if this is really treatment; it seems to be more of a concealer. Its texture covers all the freckles, but the tint of the product is too dark and reddish to be a real concealer; I always have to layer on something else on top of it. It's not for night-time use, and I wouldn't get this or any similar type product, unless it dries clear or something. It takes too much time in the morning for me to blend and conceal.