July 28, 2014 | 1818 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Paula Dorf - Tinted Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by threecats

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite tinted moisturizer, I've tried it in every color but prefer Jet Set Glo. It has a luminosity that looks entirely natural and decent coverage for a tinted moisturizer. It spreads easily and applies quickly. Best of all, it doesn't break me out as other moisturizers often do. I can put this on in the morning, wear it until I wash my face at night...no break outs. It may look super shiny going on, but it provides a very natural look.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by colvinsheri

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked this but it seemed to clog my pores. But nice coverage. I may try it with a primer and see what that does.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by discoclemonade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use this in Riviera, which is the darkest shade and I absolutely love it. I was never one for tinted moisturizers because I like a little more coverage but this is an amazing product. It gives a healthy, dewy glow and makes you look like you have an incredible tan. When I am tan in the summer I even use this with bronzer and the color is dark and not fake looking. Perfection in a tube <3

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2008 12:57:00 AM More reviews by blacklacekitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product isn't that bad. It does have a heavier coverage than some other tinted moisturizer, but I had a reaction to it. I have dry/sensitive/acne prone skin, and this made my face itch and red for some reason. I do recommend this to people who doesn't have sensitive skin and want more of a foundation finish, but I do not recommend this to people who have skin like mine. The product isn't bad. but the price is tooo expensive.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I just got this in a swap and was really excited to try it. I have it in Just Glo. This is a beautiful color, but I would only use it on my body and not my face. This is too shimmery for daytime wear, accentuated my pores, and had a strange waxy finish. Maybe I will keep it around for my decollete.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2007 9:54:00 PM More reviews by zobert

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just started using this product and I really love it! It is sheer but I think it provides more coverage then the Aveda tinted Moisturizer, which I had been using. It feels amazing on my dry skin and wears well throughout the day which is a big concern for me. I will be purchasing again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2007 10:17:00 PM More reviews by LexzCW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

As a moisturizer this isn't a bad product, but as a tinted moisturizer, I didn't feel like it did anything for me. I got this in The darkest shade, Riviera, and still felt like it was too light for me. Also, I never noticed any coverage (which makes you not feel very good about the price tag). In the summer my face doesn't always tan evenly, so I wanted something to even me out just a smidgen, and this didn't come close. Maybe I would like this more if there were more shades, or it had more pigment, but this wasn't for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by lmil

VERY sheer. I was using Aveda's tinted moisturizer beforehand but they changed their forumla. Aveda's had more coverage. I feel like I put on the Paula Dorf and there is nothing on my face (which is pointless as I could just use a regular moisturizer and less concealer). However, the texture and smell are nice. It is a high quality product, I just wish it has a tad bit more coverage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2005 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ewojdula

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I gave it 4 'cause I haven't tested the SPF yet. But - I must say - by the end of the day, my skin feels soft and hydrated since I've started using this. I was using a 30 SPF moisturizing sunscreen along with a 20 SPF moisturizing foundation, and this light, delicately moisturing tint is rather liberating, being 3 products in one! I am a "Capri"; each of the tints are named after a Med. location: Riveria, Cannes, etc. Cute! UPDATE: OH I LOVE THIS STUFF! Bumped it up from 4 lippies to 5. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2004 4:12:00 PM More reviews by ThreeXblessd

I bought this product because it had good ingredients + sunscreen and the color was perfect for me. But, I was disappointed because it dried too quickly and didn't blend well. It didn't leave any hydration. I have combo/sensitive skin.