Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Eastend Snob 063

4.5

Rimmel exaggerate in color 030 Natural. Love way it dispenses. Love the color, its a great nude for me. Love the long lasting wearability.
Dislike the drying aspect, i have used it now 4 times and my lips are peeling dry. I make a sugar exfoliant and it has helped somewhat, but that is a huge drawback for me. Next purchase will be a different brand for comparison.

on 5/15/2015 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love it!

on 4/30/2015 7:30:00 PM

This lipliner is pretty pigmented but somewhat drying. The design works really well and its lasted me a long time. It actually looks good enough to be worn on its own. I have rosey, highly pigmented lips and this looks like a mauve pink on me. Its opaque and covers all my lip color which i've had trouble finding in a drugstore lip product in the past.

on 4/13/2015 8:16:00 PM

Please Rimmel put a security tape around your lipsticks. I can't stand when I go to the display and everything is open. I bought one, chopped the top off and sanitized it,

on 4/3/2015 7:41:00 AM

Absolutely love this lip liner. Very nice pinky, mauvy, MLBB shade which goes with a lot of pink and nude lipsticks. It is also lovely worn on its own or with a gloss on top. Application is smooth and it is a twist up lip liner, so there is no need to sharpen it. It is not drying and has got a velvety texture which feels good on the lips. I try to keep back ups of this shade whenever available. Very inexpensive and a very high quality product I must say. Would recommend it totally. I have medium pigmented lips and it looks lovely on my fair,medium skin tone. Wish Rimmel never discontinues this lip liner.

on 3/18/2015 2:50:00 PM

Oh my goodness! Where has this lip liner been hiding all my life?! Why has it taken me THIS LONG to find it?! I've pretty much hated every single lip liner I've ever tried and only went for this after watching a review of it on a YouTuber's beauty channel recently. Even then I was sceptical, but Superdrug were doing a 3 for 2 on Rimmel products a couple of weeks ago so it seemed silly not to give it a try.

One thing I wasn't happy about - the first time I used it the end snapped clean off, meaning I lost quite a lot of product and had to apply it using the jagged end that was left. However, once applied this did absolute wonders for my lips! It's the perfect shade of dusty pink, applies really easily and other shades of lipstick/balm/gloss apply really well over the top of it too. It made my lips look really full as well which is something I've never experienced before as my lips (particularly the top one) are quite thin.

I genuinely cannot enthuse about this lip liner enough and the next time I'm near any drugstore that carries it, I'll be going in and purchasing at least 3 of them to make sure I've always got one in stock at home.

on 1/27/2015 2:36:00 PM

I really like the packaging of this product, it's angled and very easy to use. Be careful to only twist up a tiny bit at a time because it is prone to snapping. The color is a pink my lips but better color. I really like it, however it looks significantly brighter and more pink in daylight - not as natural as I would like.

It is really great for it's price.

on 1/17/2015 2:07:00 PM

I love this lip liner! I wear it as matte lipstick instead of just a liner! On my 3rd one now, going on 4th! Highly recommended!

on 1/15/2015 12:24:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Bought this twice already. It's that Kylie Jenner lip look that was so hyped up last year and the perfect everyday nude lip. It is a bit purple toned on fair skin but i still love it. It is very creamy, which can mean more product than you want snaps off at times. It's long lasting but the centre usually comes of when I eat. My go pairing is this with ysl rouge volupté shine in #08 to make it a tad pinker and not as dry feeling.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

a beautiful, smooth and flattering muted-pink nude. My only gripe is it can snap off during application thus wasting some product. Will be a rebuy for sure.

Popular Lip Liners