August 20, 2014 | 1862 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by ilovepoms4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this awhile back, I'm not one to have something on my lips everyday but I do like to wear this when I am looking for a nude lip. I buy new "nude" products but I always seem to come back to this! I love this liner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Eastend Snob & Innocent are my fave automatic lipliners!! This can be hard to find, the Rimmel displays seem to get all unorganized & trashed at the DS's around my area. I finally found a lone one of these lipliners at a walgreens about 30mins from my own house & it was stuck in a cubby that was meant for a different color (soooo frustrating!). I love this color, it goes w all my light pink & pinky-borderline-nude lipsticks/glosses & for some reason it seems to match about every Victorias Secret lip product I own. It is also lovely on its own if you line ur lips & then fill them in, & top w a clear product such as Carmex. Idk what I ever did without this little DS gem! I am already planning to buy a couple more of both colors when I am out-and-about in my travels. The pink is MLBB but a bit more cool toned on me. It makes for a nice contrast & would work on just about everybody. I think it was $5 or $6 at walgreens abouts. Rimmel makes some really nice products, their slogan about "get the London look" intrigues me, & is clever marketing I must say because it evokes exciting images in my mind of looking worldly & sophisticated right off the runway as if I am a model in a show lol. Well it's a nice thought, the prices are affordable, & some of the Rimmel products are stellar quality! Althou YMMV, I've seem some pretty awful Rimmel product reviews on here doing some research. HG status!! Omgggg I hope I don't lose this lipliner until I can find another as I tend to lose makeup easily. I think the packaging is interesting, at least the product does not break off when you are using it (unless you advance too much "lead"), it would be an interesting & welcome addition if they added a little detachable sharpener thingie on the other end.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this lip liner, in this shade Eastend Snob for 5 or more years. I have bought many as this is a rock bottom basic in my makeup kit.

The product comes in a wind up pen which you can retract if you wind it up too far.

It is a soft neutral pink in a MLBB shade. Warmer than the above pictures show, but no peachy tone at all.

I am a fair skinned warm toned redhead approximately an NC15-20 with some redness and freckling.

This is almost my natural lip colour, and I find it works to contain other lip colour--especially the moisturizing lipsticks that like to migrate into my aging lip lines- or provide a base tone for gloss.

Using it to line my lips improves the contrast between lip and skin, which is often faded as we age so this is a HG product if you are dealing with that issue or lip lines.

USE AS A PRIMER AS WELL AS A LIP LINER:

It is a matte product so it won't draw attention to itself but I often like it when I outline my lips, then colour them in, and smush them around to distribute the product. What I get is a nice neutral matte lip primer that I can put other lipsticks on top of, and they'll last better and go on smoother.

At times all I need is some gloss on top, and I'm good to go.

Sometimes I just leave it as a nice neutral pink matte lipstick all on it's own.

I live in fear that they will discontinue this shade. I've tried others but none are as perfect as this one. Cheapest at Walmart, but they are often out, so I end up paying a dollar more elsewhere in order to buy it when I need it.

So nice to have in my purse makeup kit, my travel kit AND on my makeup table.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by jennacyde

I don't get it. I've bought twice and it's always hard to apply and crumbles easily. Lovely shade though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is my favorite lipliner. It goes with pinks and nudes easily. It's just a soft nude-pink that goes on smoothly and easily. It keeps lipsticks stay put and doesn't dry out the lips. Very nice liner and is retractable.

I would swear this is a high end liner for the way it performs and stays on. Easily a staple in my collection and I will never got without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liners are my all time favorite lip liners EVER!

-they're not hard to work with. not to dry or waxy. very smooth. easy to blend and work with.
-they stay put all day long. way better than some other expensive lip liners like MAC or Chanel. Rimmel is giving them all a run for their money.
-stays put even after drinking/eating. they dont smear all over the place.
-they also blend well with other lipsticks and glosses. perfect if you're doing a lip combination with other products.
-easy to find. ulta, target, walmart, cvs, walgreens, ect..
-the price is great, only 4 dollars at my walmart!
-the color selection is amazing. Eastend Snob is a very simple every day pink shade; very similar color to Angel by MAC or Loreal Fairest Nude. I also own the shade Addiction which is a mauvey pink and great for darker ladies!
-not drying at all! They have a matte finish so I usually apply a gloss over top or a lipstick but they're not dehydrating on the lips and they dont make my lips look flaky either.
-the packaging is great. very slim and skinny, doesnt take up too much room in my makeup bag.

All in all, I am obsessed with these lip liners and Eastend Snob is my favorite for an every day natural lip look. It works for lots of skin tones, I'm quite tan and it doesn't look too nude on me. It's totally worth checking out. P.S. Rimmel will also have sales on these where you buy get one half off and such, grab another shade just for the heck of it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by morphinization

HG lipliner! It's so smooth that it sometimes crumbles when I line my upper lip but that's easily remedied. It lasts a long time and is almost the perfect color of my lips! I only line my lip line so I don't know how it feels all over the lip. It's a little dark for a nude lip but not disturbingly (I just got the nude shade and it's great for nude lips). Would definitely repurchase, especially with the small price!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by kazzacamps

My first lip liner ever, this is a perfect shade for my naturally rosy lips! I'm obsessed with this color and texture, soft and slightly tacky (which can be altered by a favorite chapstick or lipstick). Honestly, favorite purchase in a while!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

This is the best lip liner I have tried to date! It's a perfect neutral pinky shade and looks very natural on my lips. I used to use MAC's Spice lip liner but the formula was a bit drying and tended to drag/skip when I applied it - the colour was great though. I actually prefer East End Snob though because it is brighter, looks more "alive" on my skin and the formula is smooth and very pigmented. I keep at least 3 of these liners in my house, work place and make-up kit at all times. The formula is also long-lasting, I sometimes use lip liner as lipstick (applied all over lips with some balm on top) and it lasts longer and is more comfortable to wear than long-wear lipsticks. The texture is creamy without being greasy and it stays on the lips and doesn't migrate all over and outside of the lips - love it!

The only con is that sometimes, because it is an automatic liner, it can break inside the packaging - it's happened to me once, and I prefer pencils that you sharpen but the product is so good it doesn't bother me very much.

Highly recommend and always repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

This is my first lip liner, and I wanted it to be my nude everyday lip liner :)

Pros:
-Good pigmentation!
-Good price
-Applies smoothly
-Good lasting power (makes my lipstick last longer)
-Convenient twist up crayon

Cons:
-I find it to me uncomfortably sticky on the lips...especially when I put my lips together
-For pigmented lips, I do not recommend it for a natural shade lip liner , because it made my lips look a pit purple.

The sticky part really pushes me to unlike this product xD So, I will try another one, hoping the color will match better too :)