April 16, 2014 | 939 users online

Lip Liners - Rimmel - Exaggerate-063 Eastend Snob

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by morphinization

HG lipliner! It's so smooth that it sometimes crumbles when I line my upper lip but that's easily remedied. It lasts a long time and is almost the perfect color of my lips! I only line my lip line so I don't know how it feels all over the lip. It's a little dark for a nude lip but not disturbingly (I just got the nude shade and it's great for nude lips). Would definitely repurchase, especially with the small price!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by kazzacamps

My first lip liner ever, this is a perfect shade for my naturally rosy lips! I'm obsessed with this color and texture, soft and slightly tacky (which can be altered by a favorite chapstick or lipstick). Honestly, favorite purchase in a while!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

This is the best lip liner I have tried to date! It's a perfect neutral pinky shade and looks very natural on my lips. I used to use MAC's Spice lip liner but the formula was a bit drying and tended to drag/skip when I applied it - the colour was great though. I actually prefer East End Snob though because it is brighter, looks more "alive" on my skin and the formula is smooth and very pigmented. I keep at least 3 of these liners in my house, work place and make-up kit at all times. The formula is also long-lasting, I sometimes use lip liner as lipstick (applied all over lips with some balm on top) and it lasts longer and is more comfortable to wear than long-wear lipsticks. The texture is creamy without being greasy and it stays on the lips and doesn't migrate all over and outside of the lips - love it!

The only con is that sometimes, because it is an automatic liner, it can break inside the packaging - it's happened to me once, and I prefer pencils that you sharpen but the product is so good it doesn't bother me very much.

Highly recommend and always repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

This is my first lip liner, and I wanted it to be my nude everyday lip liner :)

Pros:
-Good pigmentation!
-Good price
-Applies smoothly
-Good lasting power (makes my lipstick last longer)
-Convenient twist up crayon

Cons:
-I find it to me uncomfortably sticky on the lips...especially when I put my lips together
-For pigmented lips, I do not recommend it for a natural shade lip liner , because it made my lips look a pit purple.

The sticky part really pushes me to unlike this product xD So, I will try another one, hoping the color will match better too :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by BrittanyRMUA

On my 4th tube of this stuff, I would be very very upset if it was discontinued. I've used all kinds of high end lip liners, but this one takes the cake. I am NC20ish right now, and this is a perfect lip color for my coloring. It's a great neutral pink, I don't find it nude. It doesn't pull too cool, or too warm...just that perfect neutral pink with the right amount of brown in it. I use this as an all over lip color most of the time, and top it with MAC's Deelight cremesheen gloss. The texture is surprisingly smooth, it doesn't tug when my lips are dry, and it's super pigmented, I've found this looks great not even topped with anything because it leaves a really great velvety matte finish. 5 star product and cheap, I am never without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by payjark

These lip liners are really a hit or miss, unless I just got a bad batch on a few. But this color is amazing. The texture the softness and of course, the color. I really like this color because it goes perfectly with a lot of my pinker/darker MLBB colors. I finally snatched this up today at Walmart for around $4. It was the last one and I've never been able to find it in stock before. But, next time I do Ill be grabbing as many as i can.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by EconomyStimulator

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Love this almost as much as addiction which is deeper in color. This is great for fair to medium skin tones*Hint* to get a nice sharp tip and not waste any precious color, turn until the tip of the product is at the tip of the tallest point of the slanted plastic tube/casing. Then rub the color across your lip until the product is shaped like the case! Instant perfect sharp edge for precision:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2013 7:09:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

"Rimmel Eastend Snob, where have you been all of my life???"

Having neutral-cool toned skin and slightly rosey lips, I've struggled to find a lip liner that actually matches my natural lip color. Most nude/natural liners have brown or orange undertones which aren't flattering against my skintone. Eastend Snob is a neutral-cool toned, soft nude pinky mauve. I love it paired with clear gloss or balm or with my favorite lipstick, MAC Patisserie. The texture is smooth and I don't find it drying. I highly recommend giving it a try!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by DaniDeelish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Guess I'm one of the only people who really, really dislikes this product.
First off, the shade. It's very blue/purple toned, so when I apply it on to my lips, it looks like I drowned. You know what I mean? That kind of blue but purple/pink lips. Very unattractive. Many people will love the shade, but on my pale skin, I literally look dead.
Second, the way it feels on my lips. Biggest minus. It feels so goopy, tacky and so damn sticky on my lips. Feels so disgusting. When I press my lips together, they stick together then disgustingly un-stick. I really hope I'm making sense here. Makes me want to wipe it off straight away. And in a lot of cases, I have. Feels like a sticky, tacky, drying film on my lips.
Next up, the texture of the lip pencil. Every time I used it, literally every time, it snapped off and broke. Every damn time. I finished this lip pencil in a week because of that. It was creamy, but too creamy. Even applying as little pressure as possible, it snapped. Was impossible to use.
This actually wasn't as drying as some lip liners I have used, but those ones didn't feel like a sticky film on my lips. Will definitely not repurchase. Ot makes every lip product I put on top of it feel sticky and disgusting. So glad it works out for so many people, but not for me.
Good luck xx

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

It is a very good product especially for the price you pay. Comes in a mechanic plastic packaging that has the same colour as the product itself. I find it very convenient. The texture is smooth and soft, maybe a bit too soft. Colour is muted nude pink with a hint mauve, medium light. Very much reminds me of NYX 858 Nude Pink.
The only drawback I find is that being a mechanic pencil it is impossible to sharpen the tip.