Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Eastend Snob 063

4.5

on 1/27/2015 2:36:00 PM

I really like the packaging of this product, it's angled and very easy to use. Be careful to only twist up a tiny bit at a time because it is prone to snapping. The color is a pink my lips but better color. I really like it, however it looks significantly brighter and more pink in daylight - not as natural as I would like.

It is really great for it's price.

on 1/17/2015 2:07:00 PM

I love this lip liner! I wear it as matte lipstick instead of just a liner! On my 3rd one now, going on 4th! Highly recommended!

on 1/15/2015 12:24:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Bought this twice already. It's that Kylie Jenner lip look that was so hyped up last year and the perfect everyday nude lip. It is a bit purple toned on fair skin but i still love it. It is very creamy, which can mean more product than you want snaps off at times. It's long lasting but the centre usually comes of when I eat. My go pairing is this with ysl rouge volupté shine in #08 to make it a tad pinker and not as dry feeling.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

a beautiful, smooth and flattering muted-pink nude. My only gripe is it can snap off during application thus wasting some product. Will be a rebuy for sure.

on 11/26/2014 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this lip liner! I took my coworkers word for it that Rimmel's lip liners were nice, but I didn't expect to like it this much! Eastend Snob goes fabulously with all of my cooler, light to midtone pinks, mauves and lighter pink nudes. I especially love it with Lancôme's Love It lipstick and Mac's iconic Snob lipstick. I would describe the colour as a cool midtone, mauvey pink. I really like that the packaging is a similar colour to the product as it makes it so much easier to reach for amongst my ever expanding collection. The only complaint I have is that I wish these products were sealed in some way, as I always find them tampered with and swatched at the store. It took me two weeks to find one that hadn't been molested!

As for application I really love the way this product goes on, performs and feels during wear! It isn't tacky or waxy, it goes on smoothly and the shape of the applicator makes it easy to line my cupids bow. My product wears nicely over it and while it isn't particularly long wearing it enhances the overall appearance of my lipstick and fades really evening. No embarrassing rings of colour around the edges of my lips!

on 11/20/2014 10:56:00 AM

Ive been looking for that Kylie Jenner lip color everyone's been raving about without the $15 MAC price and this color is perfect for my skin tone, love it and will definitely be repurchasing it.

This colour is really gorgeous, not too bright nor too dark, just perfect as everyday shade. I use it alone or with a mauve matte lipstick on top and it's perfect. It lasts a really long time, but unfortunately it feels really dry on my lips and I need to use a lip balm. For its price it is a real bargain.

on 10/20/2014 6:53:00 PM

The perfect nude lip liner and believe me I have tried them all!!!! This is not too brown or not too pink just perfecto. I use it to colour in my whole lip before I apply a lipstick or /gloss. It is such good value for the price, this colour has always run out in the local shops so when I do see them in I stock up.

on 10/7/2014 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Edit 10-27-14
Wow again! I have been wearing this everyday and filling in my lips with my favorite Rimmel Color Rush Balm, #200 Mauvin It. As long as I'm not eating and blotting with a napkin, this stays looking like I just applied it for HOURS. Beautiful, flattering colors. I don't but many back ups, I am going to buy both of these as back ups.
__________________________________

Why didn't I try this sooner? This is a nice neutral pink that is perfect for warm toned skin. Wow, creamy, georgious color that blends in with my pink, neutral and peachy/pink lipcolors. On it's own as a lipcolor, it is also beautiful. I will be buying this from now on, good price at the big W.

Popular Lip Liners