November 24, 2014 | 1214 users online

Lip Liners - Rimmel - Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Eastend Snob 063

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Daisy628

Ive been looking for that Kylie Jenner lip color everyone's been raving about without the $15 MAC price and this color is perfect for my skin tone, love it and will definitely be repurchasing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by carelesswhisper

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by carelesswhisper

This colour is really gorgeous, not too bright nor too dark, just perfect as everyday shade. I use it alone or with a mauve matte lipstick on top and it's perfect. It lasts a really long time, but unfortunately it feels really dry on my lips and I need to use a lip balm. For its price it is a real bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by MissLulu1

The perfect nude lip liner and believe me I have tried them all!!!! This is not too brown or not too pink just perfecto. I use it to colour in my whole lip before I apply a lipstick or /gloss. It is such good value for the price, this colour has always run out in the local shops so when I do see them in I stock up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Edit 10-27-14
Wow again! I have been wearing this everyday and filling in my lips with my favorite Rimmel Color Rush Balm, #200 Mauvin It. As long as I'm not eating and blotting with a napkin, this stays looking like I just applied it for HOURS. Beautiful, flattering colors. I don't but many back ups, I am going to buy both of these as back ups.
__________________________________

Why didn't I try this sooner? This is a nice neutral pink that is perfect for warm toned skin. Wow, creamy, georgious color that blends in with my pink, neutral and peachy/pink lipcolors. On it's own as a lipcolor, it is also beautiful. I will be buying this from now on, good price at the big W.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by ilovepoms4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this awhile back, I'm not one to have something on my lips everyday but I do like to wear this when I am looking for a nude lip. I buy new "nude" products but I always seem to come back to this! I love this liner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Eastend Snob & Innocent are my fave automatic lipliners!! This can be hard to find, the Rimmel displays seem to get all unorganized & trashed at the DS's around my area. I finally found a lone one of these lipliners at a walgreens about 30mins from my own house & it was stuck in a cubby that was meant for a different color (soooo frustrating!). I love this color, it goes w all my light pink & pinky-borderline-nude lipsticks/glosses & for some reason it seems to match about every Victorias Secret lip product I own. It is also lovely on its own if you line ur lips & then fill them in, & top w a clear product such as Carmex. Idk what I ever did without this little DS gem! I am already planning to buy a couple more of both colors when I am out-and-about in my travels. The pink is MLBB but a bit more cool toned on me. It makes for a nice contrast & would work on just about everybody. I think it was $5 or $6 at walgreens abouts. Rimmel makes some really nice products, their slogan about "get the London look" intrigues me, & is clever marketing I must say because it evokes exciting images in my mind of looking worldly & sophisticated right off the runway as if I am a model in a show lol. Well it's a nice thought, the prices are affordable, & some of the Rimmel products are stellar quality! Althou YMMV, I've seem some pretty awful Rimmel product reviews on here doing some research. HG status!! Omgggg I hope I don't lose this lipliner until I can find another as I tend to lose makeup easily. I think the packaging is interesting, at least the product does not break off when you are using it (unless you advance too much "lead"), it would be an interesting & welcome addition if they added a little detachable sharpener thingie on the other end.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this lip liner, in this shade Eastend Snob for 5 or more years. I have bought many as this is a rock bottom basic in my makeup kit.

The product comes in a wind up pen which you can retract if you wind it up too far.

It is a soft neutral pink in a MLBB shade. Warmer than the above pictures show, but no peachy tone at all.

I am a fair skinned warm toned redhead approximately an NC15-20 with some redness and freckling.

This is almost my natural lip colour, and I find it works to contain other lip colour--especially the moisturizing lipsticks that like to migrate into my aging lip lines- or provide a base tone for gloss.

Using it to line my lips improves the contrast between lip and skin, which is often faded as we age so this is a HG product if you are dealing with that issue or lip lines.

USE AS A PRIMER AS WELL AS A LIP LINER:

It is a matte product so it won't draw attention to itself but I often like it when I outline my lips, then colour them in, and smush them around to distribute the product. What I get is a nice neutral matte lip primer that I can put other lipsticks on top of, and they'll last better and go on smoother.

At times all I need is some gloss on top, and I'm good to go.

Sometimes I just leave it as a nice neutral pink matte lipstick all on it's own.

I live in fear that they will discontinue this shade. I've tried others but none are as perfect as this one. Cheapest at Walmart, but they are often out, so I end up paying a dollar more elsewhere in order to buy it when I need it.

So nice to have in my purse makeup kit, my travel kit AND on my makeup table.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2014 2:00:00 AM More reviews by jennacyde

I don't get it. I've bought twice and it's always hard to apply and crumbles easily. Lovely shade though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is my favorite lipliner. It goes with pinks and nudes easily. It's just a soft nude-pink that goes on smoothly and easily. It keeps lipsticks stay put and doesn't dry out the lips. Very nice liner and is retractable.

I would swear this is a high end liner for the way it performs and stays on. Easily a staple in my collection and I will never got without it.