Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner - Eastend Snob 063

4.5

on 7/31/2015 12:17:00 PM

This baby is life! I love how this baby looks on my fair skin. It just looks like a beautiful pinky mauve color, and the lasting power is amazing! With the liquid to matte lip products being such a crazy right now I'm actually amazed that this gem isn't raved about on youtube because most of this line of lip liners are matte. The formula is perfect, it goes on nice and creamy and is completely matte. It doesnt cake up on me or look chalky even after lunch or 6 hours. I still find that it looks almlst thr same after my 8 hour shift. I own about 300 + lip products and ironically, I find myself reaching for this lipliner everyday. Why? It's magic in a tube and comements any eye look. The quality is amzing, you need this and it's about $5. I also recommend the revlon colorstay lip liner they are equally as amazing and have a beautiful color selection as well!

on 7/23/2015 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Doing your homework on MakeUp Alley and other sites sure pays off. Was looking for a natural lip liner and this one kept poppiing up. Ordered 2, along with Rimmel Airy Fairy.

I typically am a HE girl, but after getting "taken" by the NARS velvet matt lip pencils that I bought at $26 each for summer in early june wearing sparingly and its ALL GONE by early July (sharpen you loose 1/3 of the product), was not falling for that again

Looked all around and this was really highly recommended so I bought 2 mail order from ULTA (hate going into that store).

Also bought the Rimmel in Airy Fairy which works nicely, not the perfect color but works well with my bronzer

Should mention my Revlon lip liner is ROCK HARD - over $10 and forget the HE lip liners, I gave up on those long ago

This is a keeper for purse and make up bag

on 7/22/2015 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

In my quest for the perfect MLBB lip liner I have decided to try also this one. For reference, my HG in terms of shade is Too Faced Perfect Lip Liner in Perfect Nude because it is indeed the perfect beige rose nude without any peach, reddish or orange tinge, but it is too expensive for the minimal amount in the pen and it is also not really long lasting.

The most confusing thing about Eastend Snob is that it is always mentioned as the perfect liner to achieve the KJ pout. Considering that that pout is the results of injections I don’t understand the craze about her lip makeup, but I also wonder why this shade is supposed to be the one to use to achieve the voluminous lip look for any kind of complexion. The colour is pink, a slightly muted pink with cool undertones. People with very fair to fair complexion may have this lip colour naturally but many lips would have a more brownish, beige or plum undertone in nature. If you use this liner outside your natural lip line, you could end up with an unflattering lavender-pinky rim around your lips after everything else on the lips has worn off. For this reason I would suggest to try it on before buying it and to wear it for a while.

On me it looks rosy pink and flat, not a very natural look, let alone “voluminous”. During the day and after many touch-ups, when my lips get darker, this liner looks garish, almost clownish and, again, flat. The best look I can achieve with this is in the morning when my lips are well rested, pale and plump after a night of cocooning in Vit.E balm. Then Eastend Snob with some balm on the top makes them look like fresh rosebuds, sweet, but still not MLBB.

I have to say something about the quality though. Although it is not long lasting like a waterproof formula, it is very creamy in a way that really sticks on the lips and I notice indeed a slightly smoothing and plumping effect. For this reason it works very well as a primer to hold a balm, a gloss or a lipstick. This is why I give it five lippies and I will try also other shades, first of all Addiction.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I got this because I really wanted Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk and AmeliaLiana said this was a dupe.
This is a great everyday neutral pink shade. There isn't a lot to say about it except that this would always make it through any purge/aggressive clean out that I might have in the future.

on 7/14/2015 4:33:00 AM

good staying power. it can feel kind of thick & heavy for a liner but that's like any lip product. only downside is that it can easily break if too much pencil is retracted when lining. makes a good all over color.

This is such a pigmented lip liner. I love this lip liner.
It applys so smoothly - although it can make your lips a little dry, but just make sure to use a lip balm before applying it.
Definitely recommend for an affordable 'your lips but better' shade

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Slanted applicator, glides on like a dream, twist up
Perfect dupe for a kylie jenner lip when paired with Kate Moss 08 lipstick

LOVE.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I can't fault this product, and it's probably one of my favourite lip products ever! I like to use lip liners just to line my lips so lipstick doesn't bleed and also so that I can see where my lip edges end and this does both those jobs perfectly,

The colour itself is a sort of muted pink which would genuinely work well on all skin tones. I have light Indian skin and this is very flattering, almost looking like a colour Kylie Jenner would wear. Filling the whole lip in is easy, which is what I like to do on less maintenance makeup days but don't forget to moisturise.

I don't ever try to outline my lips, it would look abnormal as my face is quite small - but if you did want to go for that KJ look, this works really well because its creamy and smooth so it's easy to over line the lip.

The packaging is as good as possible, I don't really see any possible complaints with it and the price is of course, incredible. £2.99 in my local Boots/Superdrug. I'm on my 2nd 'pencil' of this product, and the first one lasted me around six months.

All in all, EE Snob is such a gorgeous and versatile colour, and one that can be worn on the full lips or just to line them, and seeing as I've tried high end liners that aren't as good as this one - it's a big yes from me. I've repurchased once already and I plan to purchase the other colours once I'm in store.

Rimmel exaggerate in color 030 Natural. Love way it dispenses. Love the color, its a great nude for me. Love the long lasting wearability.
Dislike the drying aspect, i have used it now 4 times and my lips are peeling dry. I make a sugar exfoliant and it has helped somewhat, but that is a huge drawback for me. Next purchase will be a different brand for comparison.

on 5/15/2015 4:39:00 PM