September 23, 2014 | 2065 users online

Lipstick - Yves Saint Laurent - Rouge Pur in #19 (Fuchsia)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:06:00 AM More reviews by bgfp9898

Love this gorgeous fuschia color for Fall. You can't really mess up with YSL lip products. The salesgirl suggested that I put the re-plumping concentrate first for optimal look. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by mchoi1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i completely agree with the review below me! i have medium pigmented lips and typically the color of a lipstick looks completely different once applied onto my lips then in the tube. BUT this is amazing! color stayed true from tube to lips with one application - i didn't have to keep applying the product to get the color i wanted. the perfect fuchsia color i've been looking for. a-m-a-z-i-n-g...plus it has spf 15 :) can't wait to try the other colors!

edit: oops...this review was supposed to be for the number 7, which is also a bright fuchsia :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 12:23:00 PM More reviews by bigbu

I love this lipstick, the color goes very well with my skintone, Im NC25 and my face looks stunning with this. Also, the formula is very good, i have pigmented lips but this one goes as a thin coat but still opaque on my lips. The texture is sheer and so moisturizing so its like a long lasting tinted lip balm but soooo much better. I will buy all the other color later when I get a chance since I love the texture.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2011 10:32:00 AM More reviews by melysaretsahana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

it made me burst of laugh when i wore it.this is very shocking fuschia and looks funny on my lips.but the ingredients feel so luxury and it smells very very soft fragrant(almost no fragrance), i don't know whether it has a fragrance scent or not.i love the packaging,comes with gold place and very lightweight,sleek and fancy,except the gold sticker on the bottom,looks dirt cheap.but the color is very freaky.i tried this one because my mum bought it.the price is average as branded stuff but i prefer DIORRRR as a premium brand make up...!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by saywhat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I feel completely comfortable declaring this as the most perfect lipstick of all time- it dries semi-matte with just a subtle shine, stays put for over eight hours (even with drinking and eating), the texture is satiny but very opaque- the color is highly saturated, and it does not have so much moisture that it sinks into fine lines like the new pur couture line. The first thing I noticed when I tried it on at the YSL counter was that it made my lips look larger and most lipsticks have a tendency to do the opposite. I am a huge fan of this lipstick- I definitely understand why it has been around since the 70's- it is a classic YSL shade. If you have red hair, blue or green eyes, and pale skin you must purchase because it is so striking. This lipstick is worth every penny. It does have a very cool, fuchsia undertone (it is not a bright hot pink fuchsia) and does not highlight yellow in my teeth. I wear it almost every day of the week and have not been able to find a lipstick that lives up to it. Perfection.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2009 4:52:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

while i can't give a low rating in any of the available categories, i may go as far as saying that where my own stash is concerned, i hate and avoid this color.
i have full pouty (pillowy?) lips, and i canNOT get this to apply precisely. i am no klutz. i have tried all sorts of lipliners and using this lipstick on different angles. still, i always look like a clown. something about the shape of the lipstick combined with the great pigmentation and texture, and i look like a kid that got into mom's makeup... every time.
i have highly pigmented mac lipsticks and recommend them. but as far as ysl goes, i prefer to stick with the nudes. for the brights, the rouge voluptes work better for me, though still not my fav's.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is a perfect fuschia color.. texture is smooth and soft.

It lasts for a good 6 hours and then melds with your lips to get a great fuschia tinted lip like having eaten a pile of berries.

I bought this two years ago and use it every spring and summer with great joy. I will repurchase this glady.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2007 3:27:00 PM More reviews by danielleclark

A lovely, perfect shade of fuschia. Makes my teeth seem whiter too! Lovely creamy texture that lasts well without drying. Smart packaging, nice smell (not overpowering) and a reasonable price for what you get.
As the reviewer below has commented this shade looks amazing with just a good base, a touch of blusher and black mascara. I think this is a fresh and pretty look that has just enough funkiness. And not at all eighties...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2007 3:09:00 PM More reviews by yippee1999

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is not a review on this specific color per se, but rather, on YSL lipstick in general. (Seems rather silly to me to have individual reviews on different lip COLORS.) Anyway, I want to say that YSL seems to have the BEST quality of lipsticks that I've ever used. It has that perfect combination of being moist without being so slippery that it wears-ff. It goes on "thick" and rich without looking dull or cakey. I also use NARS lipsticks, but consider YSL to be my "indulgent" lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2005 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Suki73

This is a beautiful fuchsia (purply-pink) with slight iridescence. Very bright, 80s, clubbing kind of shade that is at the same time pretty and wearable. Lovely formula, definite scent that I happen to like but may be too much for those sensitive to such things. Great stay-power, this fades to a really nice stain.