Maybelline Express Finish in Barely Pink

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Why oh why did I buy this? My favorite polish from college was a "ruby slipper" color from Maybelline express.

This was a lovely milky pinky nude in the bottle. It was a pinky nude MILK in application. It was super sheer, runny as heck. Avoid like the plague and go get Opi or China Glaze

on 3/11/2010 9:33:00 AM

I picked this up at Dollar Tree because I liked the pale pink color. As the other reviewer said, the polish does go on fairly streaky, although I thought the streakiness diminished when the polish (finally) dried. Even with a quick-dry topcoat, drying time was slow. On the positive side, the polish, though not opaque, was not as sheer as I feared it might be. I would not buy this polish again if I had the chance because I'm sure there are plenty of dupes for this color with a better formula.

on 4/26/2004 1:01:00 AM

I purchased this from a specials table at my local chemist, so I should have known that for $4 it was going to be rubbish. But I held hope....and was wrong. Rubbish! Looks like such a gorgeous pale, creamy pink shade in the bottle, but streaks when you put it on and just does not dry. Terrible consistency and texture. Boooooooo to Maybelline and their crappy products.

Popular Polishes