Jason Natural Cosmetics Quick Clean make-up remover pads (eyes,face)

3.3

Not tested on animals

I can say that these do get the makeup off effectively for me. Unfortunately it involves stinging and burning in the process of doing so. So although they are fragrance free, free of parabens, SLS, phthalates, and artificial colors...it's not worth the irritation. I want my makeup off but I don't need red, irritated eyes. I am using up, but will not buy again.

on 10/28/2014 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought these in a pinch while visiting my mom, and unfortunately have been using them for a few years (whenever I visit) in an attempt to get rid of the tub. I use a lot of makeup removing wipes, simply because they are the easiest way to make sure I take off my makeup. These, however, are both relatively ineffective and they are uncomfortable to use. They sting my eyes and it takes multiple passes, to get off even the smallest amount of eyeliner. My eye makeup is not waterproof, but with these pads it feels like it. I wouldn't suggest these to anyone with sensitive skin or eyes.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I seriously cannot get over how ugly and dated the packaging on this stuff is. Really, Jason??? I mean, come on! It was embarrassing having these sit on my nightstand until I finally used them up. It's like a 70s flashback of Rachel Perry lip balm combined with a 1980s Nagel print.

I'm a big fan of pre-moistened makeup removing wipes and have used a bunch of them, from drugstore to high end to hippie brands. These are among my least favorite.

I'm not sure which ingredient is the offender, but they hurt my face and didn't remove makeup very effectively. They're way too rough to use on the eyes, and they're drying to boot. I also had to use 3 or 4 pads to cover my entire face, so they end up being much more expensive than the competitors.

on 4/27/2012 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

These makeup remover pads burn and sting the area around my eyes. Also leaves my skin very dry, even after cleansing with my regular moisturizing cleanser. Very disappointed.

on 4/24/2008 4:33:00 AM

This is my savior when I am too tired or sleepy to wash my face. Mild and pleasant to use. My only complaint is that I need to use 2 or sometimes even 3 if I have full make up on.

on 12/5/2006 9:48:00 PM

Easy to use and takes off all eye make-up easily. The pads are a bit small so I always use one for each eye.

on 5/5/2006 10:30:00 PM

Love these makeup remover pads. Effectively cleanses the eye area, and is so gentle while doing so. I will buy these again and again and again. I got them at LuckyVitamin.com for a good price. There are 75 pads in a jar, which I think is a lot for what I paid. Great purchase!!!!

on 4/26/2006 1:26:00 AM

These are great eyemakeup removal pads. The pads are large. I only need one to take off the eye make on both eyes. I wear eyeliner, shadow and mascara every day. These pads don't sting or irritate my eyes, I even keep my contacts on when I use these.

on 10/7/2005 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this product!!! I use it as an all-over face and eye makeup remover for those late nights when I'm too sleepy to do my entire facial regimene. I trust it because there's no synthetic ingredients and nothing to break out my skin (I'm very acne-prone) and I think it does a great job! I have to use both sides of the pad (I do wish it were a little larger) and sometimes I end up using two. But, for the price (about $7 USD) it's a great value! I always keep this stocked! It's great for travel, too!! Highly recommended!

on 4/25/2004 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Oh wow! My HG eye make-up remover. I had been using Ulta's formativ eye make-up remover, which I thought worked well. But since I like to try new products, I decided to go the natural route next. I found these make-up remover pads for $4.50 online and thought why not. Fabulous! No oily or greasy residue. Nor does it leave skin tight. Takes off mascara easily and smoothly, without tugging too harshly at the eyes, and the eye area is left soft and supple afterwards. This product has some wonderful ingredients in it (i.e. aloe vera, chamomile, vit E,B,C, etc.. etc..) I believe this is one product that I will certainly be sticking with for a long time... Oh, it's also supposed to be used to take off other make-up such as lipstick, foundation, etc... I haven't tried that though... **UPDATE: I still love this product! Also, if you are so inclined... I find that olive oil works just as well in taking off eye makeup. After applying the olive oil all over my eye area, I simply take a damp cotton ball and wipe gently until everything is clear. Works quickly and leaves the eye area nourished!