July 30, 2014 | 1189 users online

Lip Gloss - Elizabeth Taylor - Lip Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2007 10:06:00 PM More reviews by breathlessaddict

Yes, I must admit I bought this gloss because of the tube- it's absolutely gorgeous! A gold wand with a ribbon of sparkles that make you think of diamonds on your vanity :). And the color is gorgeous to boot! I picked up one on "Pink Lady"- a darker, mod pink/apply it and you don't need much on your lids- the lips speak for themselves! Lasts a long time, perfect replacement for those lipstick tubes I never get around to using!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2006 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Holly40

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this at Drug Emporium for only $1.99. The colors are bright, but I like reds and oranges. Doesn't last, but also doesn't make my lips peel. I just reapply. My favorite, but I hope I can find more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2006 10:17:00 AM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually like the ritzy tube this gloss comes in. When I spotted this at TJ Maxx for $4, I figured if I didn't like it at least I wasn't out alot of money. The color I bought was Star Power which looks like a shimmery white in the tube, but goes on cloudy/clear. Alone it's not that appealing but layered over MAC's Mahogany lip pencil it's awesome! Not real sticky, but not watery either. Pretty good gloss for $4.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2006 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Murphysmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i am in the minority on this one. I really like this lipgloss. I think it is just thick enough that it doesn't go sliding off my lips and it has enough pigment that I can wear it alone. I would consider this a "liquid lipstick." I agree that the packaging is pretty tacky but I don't care about that considering I can alwasy find these on clearance at CVS for under 4.00.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2005 8:41:00 PM More reviews by archgirl06

Ok, yes it's really gaudy. But I got it on clearance for 75 cents, so it was not pricey at all. I got the color 'Coral Facets' and if I only put on a very light coat it looks really nice on my lips. I'm almost scared because it is really bright coral pink in the tube, but once on, it gives a really nice pink color to my already pigmented lips, it's actually a pink I can wear. To say I was pleasantly surprised is an understatement, but I will never put this on in public. The fake diamonds are really over the top.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2005 9:02:00 PM More reviews by given

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

*FUSCHIA ALERT* WARNING *FUSCHIA ALERT*

Unless you like fuschia, step away from this lip gloss! Purchased Coral Facets and Wild Poppy. In the tube both are the warmest shades I could find at my CVS. Looked pretty and orange toned. Upon application both turned fuschia before my eyes. BLEECH!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2004 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Hasschen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Weird texture - odd smell and outragous price.

I broke down and bought the Champange Peach - the color in the tube is not consistant with what it looks like on lips.

I was excited about this only to find it a waste of $$