April 16, 2014 | 975 users online

Lip Gloss - Annabelle - Le Gloss Lip Shine in Nectar Lust

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I love this color ! It kinda of a cross between rose and mauve with gold shimmers in the formula.This is my lips but better kinda of color.This formula is super smooth , non-sticky and long lasting.There a good amount of color pay off for the price so I will definitely consider getting more.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/21/2009 2:55:00 AM More reviews by feelinblushed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this colour in the store so I thought I would give it a try however, I was disappointed ;( This lip gloss has a lot of pigment in it and it stains my lips. After about 30 min. I am left with pink stains in the lines of my lips. My lips also feel very dry after using this gloss. I guess sometimes you get what you pay for! I would not buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2008 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Glossolalia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! The color is gorgeous, and the price is a STEAL! 4.98 at Wal-mart! It's so awesome, and I love how it looks on me! When I run out of it (only had it for like two weeks, but I use so much!) I'll grab some more colors. It's pretty, and cheap!

My only complaint is it doesn't last too long on your lips, but aside from that... :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2008 8:10:00 PM More reviews by highrise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wonderfully flattering mid-toned pink with a great consistency - thick enough to feel as if it's gripping the lip and there for a while, but not tacky. No discernible scent, colour lasts pleasantly long, you can scrape every last bit out with the tube, and at $5-6 it's an incredible deal. I cannot fathom why you would pay $20+ for a lipgloss when there is such a high-quality product like this! Annabelle is such an underrated, fabulous line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2008 8:29:00 PM More reviews by smurfkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I decided to buy Le Gloss in two shades (Nectar Lust and Liquid Honey) based on the wonderful reviews I read here, and I’m happy to report that I agree with the majority here! Great texture, reminds me of Shiseido lip glosses (my favourite), very smooth, shiny, good coverage without being sticky at all, pretty colours. No strong, gross fragrance or taste. The packaging is spiffy – a squeeze tube with a sponge tip wand applicator. Amazing amazing price. Nectar Lust is very similar to Shiseido’s Chianti Rose in colour. Rich, dark pink. Worth trying for sure!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2005 10:42:00 AM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I like the slick texture and
shine, the color is a rosy dark pink on me. No shimmer. I can't help but compare it to Rimmel's Snog.

Perhaps it's a touch more blue than Snog, but its very close. The texture is a bit thicker and I like that too.

I like that it has no fragrance or taste, and its super shiny! I'm going to try a shimmery shade next.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2005 1:26:00 PM More reviews by JeLoveDior

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As all the reviewers have said, this packaging is really interesting. The texutre is not sticky w/ no scent at all, it also moistuizes my lips!

This color is mauve-pink in the tube, but fushia w/ a little bite of purple on my lips. Because i don't like purple lippies, so I didn't give it full mark.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2005 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Susann_777

A reviewer below described it as a muted fuschia, and I'd have to agree entirely; it brightens up my face and can be worn as an every day colour.
Very pretty on the lips (though with a somewhat thin consistency), interesting packaging concept (read on below), and very reasonably priced for the amount you get ($6 Cdn at Wal-Mart).
Although a winner in many ways, I will not be repurchasing as I have not reached for it in the longest time. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2005 1:36:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryKiwi114

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SO cute I love how it is a unique combo of a squeeze tube and a a lipgloss with a sponge applicator. I love this color! It is a medium pink and t he texture isn't too sticky like a MAc lipgloss or a Bonnebell honey kiss but rather creamy more leaning towards a iquid lip.
Love it got it on sale in cdn for $5.75 including tax pretty good for a 12ml bottle of lipgloss. I've paid more for less product in other products (I know their is something wrong with that) Great product overall

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2004 1:17:00 AM More reviews by KateJ

Thank you to all the MUA'ers who recommended this super fabulous lip gloss!!! I got it for $5 Cdn. It is a wonderful deep plummy pink which is like my lip colour enhanced. The colour is well pigmented - not sheer like so many glosses. The texture of the gloss is also wonderful - not sticky or tacky. Lasting power is pretty good! Glossy, good colour, good staying power and $5.00. Can't go wrong!!! I love this gloss & carry it with me everyday.