Victoria's Secret Bronze Goddess Mosaic Bronzer

4.4

on 7/30/2012 4:35:00 PM

This is a really great bronzer! It gives a nice glow, but a little orangey. I wouldnt buy it again because there are so many others better bronzers out there! The thing with this bronzer is that I think you need a certain skin tone to work this bronzer. When I'm pale in the winter it doesnt look great. But in the summer when I'm a bit darker it matches perfectly!

on 1/28/2011 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This has the pigmentation down just right. Doesn't look like dirt or like snooky...It's just great :)

on 11/13/2010 5:03:00 PM

I love this bronzer! I have been using it for 2 years, and it is just completely amazing, it just gives my skin a nice glow and has the right amount of pigmentation. I will keep repurchasing, it's just great!

on 12/17/2009 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This was a pretty decent bronzer. Not too sparkly which is good. Color builds on well and looks good on my skin. I have asian skin (I think I'm a NC42??) I paid less than 10 bucks for it so for the money I paid, I thought it was a good product and I would probably buy it again. I have tried better bronzers out there though, but this will be in my top 3.

on 2/4/2009 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is just ok in my opinion. The price is outrageous ($18) and I have used far better bronzers for far cheaper. It does work well, but it is not the best and not worth the money.

on 6/28/2008 3:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Doesn't really work as a bronzer for me. More of a blush because it's kind of on the pink side, almost like a bronze, peachy colour. Anyway, this isn't a perfect bronzer for me, because I would ideally like something that is a little more brown/gold and tan looking, but this is great until I find that. Staying power is decent. For reference, I'm an NC35. The search to make me brown continues...
PS: In regards to the discontinued issue, they must have ressurected it because I just bought some at VS in March of 2008 and it wasn't in any sale bin or anything. :)

on 2/14/2008 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have never tried a bronzer that didn't look fake until this one. The labeling leaves much to be desired because I can never find the correct name/shade on the product when I'm repurchasing it, but I see the colors and know it's the one I have. If you go to Victoria's Secret and are trying out the Very Sexy Makeup, this is the lightest mosaic bronzer they carry. I have fair skin that tans in the summer, so this is perfect for the months my skin isn't medium-toned. I used a huge powder brush and swirl it around in the compact, and then apply in two "c's" on my face. One is from the cheek to the temple, to the forehead. The second is from the cheek to the jaw, to the chin. I may dot a tiny amount on my nose, and then head out. This pairs perfectly with a peach/pink blush. This bronzer has some shimmer, but it does not make my skin shiny or appear glittery. I also have sensitive skin, and do not break out from this product. When going out, I also use this on my neck, chest and sometimes arms, using a large powder brush. This is the only bronzer that does not appear streaky or overly dark on light complexion that I have tried. At $18, its pretty inexpensive for how long it lasts. Like other mosaics, the center seems to disappear faster than the outer edges.

I CANNOT EMPHASIZE ENOUGH HOW SUBTLE, SUBTLE, SUBTLE THIS IS. Try it at the VS make-up counter.

on 4/29/2007 5:12:00 AM

well..i know this was d/s but they brought a bunch of original stuff back..just in different packaging (thank god! that old stuff was horrible)
and some of the stuff has a different "title " now
that being said.. this is great stuff. When I worked for VS, this stuff would sell out in a few days after getting new ones in. Not an OTT shimmer and u can swirl the colors together for a beautiful..sultry beachy look or u can use the colors separately.

on 1/13/2005 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nothing especial,i wouldn't buy it again because it's discontinue.

on 12/20/2004 10:36:00 AM

This is the only powder bronzer I have ever used, and I see no reason to try any others. This stuff is the best! I have really fair skin (MAC NC15), and this powder looks so natural, summer or winter. It goes on really sheer, and you can build it up gradually to suit your skin tone. This stuff never gets streaky or cakey, and it lasts a long time. Will definately buy again.

Popular Bronzers