Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser

3.9

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauroamphoacetate, Propylene Glycol, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10, Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Tetrasodium Edta, Polyethylene, Fragrance, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Carbomer, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Lactic Acid

on 3/19/2015 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this thing. It is literally so good. I've had it for a couple of weeks and it has shrank my pores considerably, but overall my whole face looks so much nicer (less acne, less oil). It's packaging is awful because if you're not careful with it, it'll spill but honestly I like the product enough that I don't care at all.

on 11/1/2014 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I always used Clean and Clear when I was in high school is it just me or do all their products seem geared towards teenagers? Anyways. As I said, I used this when I was much younger, to battle my acne prone skin, and it worked. But as I grew older, I just thought this stuff just wasn't for me I needed something more "mature" Well. after years of trying all different kinds of cleansers, none of them working, I decided "what the heck, lets go back to something i KNOW worked. And it does. It really does. Why did I ever switch?! Yes the packing sucks, it's messy .. and spills into the lid. I can live with this minor problem, because it works wonders on my face! I am no longer super oily, and my troublesome acne is not so troublesome anymore. In fact, it's almost ALL gone, minus a bit of scarring which I have learned to live with. I pair this with the clean and clear dual action moisturizer at night, and its just amazing! I wake up with incredibly smooth skin. I cleanse with this again in the morning, and then do my usual make up routine. I look forward to washing my face now. It feels so squeaky clean!
Seriously though. If you're like me, and have been battling with acne, and super oily skin give this cleanser a try. You won't be disappointed.

on 9/11/2014 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This was an ok cleanser not bad. It cleaned pretty well. Not the best for waterproof mascara. I like a cleanser that can clean my whole face so this was not a favorite of mine.
I also hate the packaging.
Did nothing for my oily skin or for blemishes.

on 7/12/2014 11:27:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This product has been amazing for me! I have very dry skin, so every day after I take off my makeup I'll have little flakey bits.

This product is a very light cleanser with very mild exfoliating bits. I've found it absolutely perfect as a daily scrub since its so mild. So, I scrub some of this on my face, wash it off, and apply some cetaphil moisturizer and my skin has honestly never been better.

on 5/15/2014 6:14:00 AM

Just your basic cleanser that doesnt do anything,just cleanses and thats it,but its not bad

on 1/23/2014 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was kind of skeptical of using a clean and clear cleanser because during my middle school years I used a cleanser from clean and clear with 2% salicylic acid and it dried out my skin like crazy and gave me dry patches around my nose! But when I first used this I expected to breakout like crazy and I didn't! I was surprised my skin felt super clean and didn't dry me out as much as I expected. I liked how it has like a gritty texture and gently exfoliates your skin but nothing to abrasive either. I have to say I'm not a big fan of the packaging though. Before I wash my face or anything I take out my cleanser and hold it upside down so all the product won't spill out. But overall I like the product and it contains no salicylic acid.

on 10/1/2013 3:23:00 AM

The price is dirt cheap but the product itself just didn't cut it. It didn't take off all of my makeup. Rather I felt that the cleanser just smeared the makeup all over my face. I don't even wear full face makeup and I noticed it wasn't do a good job. I would not repurchase.

on 8/25/2013 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It did its job. I can't say that it was amazing and that all my acne was gone in the morning, but it did clean my face and get rid of the oil. I would buy it again.....honestly though, I think there are other products out there that are cheaper and do a better job. Sadly I can't specifically say which ones because I haven't found that ONE amazing cleanser yet. Overall it felt fine on my skin and didn't dry it out at all, but (as I said) there's nothing really miraculous about it.

on 8/14/2013 4:05:00 PM

I always thought I needed to have a cleanser with acne medication in it in order to clear any blemishes. This cleanser works great! I really feel fresh and clean after I use this. It's a little drying just make sure you moisturize after. What help cleared up my acne was a non medicated face wash and after applying benzoyl peroxide ointment after let that dry for a bit then moisturize. For me a acne medicated cleanser just made acne worse and face dry and oil,If that make sense lol

on 6/11/2013 1:59:00 AM

I have really oily skin! Whiteheads and blackheads are common, but so far once using this product they have all decreased significantly. I love the way it cleans my full face of make up, even my supposed waterproof mascara comes off a bit when washing my face with this product. It smells great, feels wonderful with the microbeads, and it doesn't hurt when its near my eyes; so I scrub a little bit on eyes to wash off my eye make up.

It does a wonderful job with getting my face make up off and most of my eye make up off as well. Keeps my skin feeling fresh and has definitely helped control my acne; even though I don't break out often.

In the end, it cleans my face, takes off make up really well, fights acne, but the packing stinks! I just have to be really sure I close it well and store it sideways so the product doesn't leak out!