August 1, 2014 | 1866 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Daily Pore Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product has been amazing for me! I have very dry skin, so every day after I take off my makeup I'll have little flakey bits.

This product is a very light cleanser with very mild exfoliating bits. I've found it absolutely perfect as a daily scrub since its so mild. So, I scrub some of this on my face, wash it off, and apply some cetaphil moisturizer and my skin has honestly never been better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/15/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Sherrywijaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Just your basic cleanser that doesnt do anything,just cleanses and thats it,but its not bad

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by LeeAv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was kind of skeptical of using a clean and clear cleanser because during my middle school years I used a cleanser from clean and clear with 2% salicylic acid and it dried out my skin like crazy and gave me dry patches around my nose! But when I first used this I expected to breakout like crazy and I didn't! I was surprised my skin felt super clean and didn't dry me out as much as I expected. I liked how it has like a gritty texture and gently exfoliates your skin but nothing to abrasive either. I have to say I'm not a big fan of the packaging though. Before I wash my face or anything I take out my cleanser and hold it upside down so all the product won't spill out. But overall I like the product and it contains no salicylic acid.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by xosandy

The price is dirt cheap but the product itself just didn't cut it. It didn't take off all of my makeup. Rather I felt that the cleanser just smeared the makeup all over my face. I don't even wear full face makeup and I noticed it wasn't do a good job. I would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by s0fly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It did its job. I can't say that it was amazing and that all my acne was gone in the morning, but it did clean my face and get rid of the oil. I would buy it again.....honestly though, I think there are other products out there that are cheaper and do a better job. Sadly I can't specifically say which ones because I haven't found that ONE amazing cleanser yet. Overall it felt fine on my skin and didn't dry it out at all, but (as I said) there's nothing really miraculous about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by xtina20

I always thought I needed to have a cleanser with acne medication in it in order to clear any blemishes. This cleanser works great! I really feel fresh and clean after I use this. It's a little drying just make sure you moisturize after. What help cleared up my acne was a non medicated face wash and after applying benzoyl peroxide ointment after let that dry for a bit then moisturize. For me a acne medicated cleanser just made acne worse and face dry and oil,If that make sense lol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Kimkimkaboo

I have really oily skin! Whiteheads and blackheads are common, but so far once using this product they have all decreased significantly. I love the way it cleans my full face of make up, even my supposed waterproof mascara comes off a bit when washing my face with this product. It smells great, feels wonderful with the microbeads, and it doesn't hurt when its near my eyes; so I scrub a little bit on eyes to wash off my eye make up.

It does a wonderful job with getting my face make up off and most of my eye make up off as well. Keeps my skin feeling fresh and has definitely helped control my acne; even though I don't break out often.

In the end, it cleans my face, takes off make up really well, fights acne, but the packing stinks! I just have to be really sure I close it well and store it sideways so the product doesn't leak out!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by GlamDivaAshlei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I been a fan of the Clean & Clear daily pore cleanser for years, every since I was 22 and I'm 27 now. I use to have black heads really bad after using this product I have absolutely no blackheads in my face, it's true the packing is poor quality, the product coming out and being messy but other than that I absolutely love this product I mean everything has it's downfalls.. I use this as apart of my daily facial routine.. I clean with this in the morning and sometimes i use my facial cleaning buff when I want that extra clean feeling and it feels sooo amazing.. I'm now working on a new regimen for my face but I will not change from clean & clear as my morning/daily cleanser .. I do want to try cetaphil I've heard good things about it... but overall this is a wonderful soft product it does WHAT IT SAYS it cleans the pores and also it got rid of all my blackheads, I did see where people was saying that it said it get rid of all the make up... No where on my packing does it say that or maybe I'm reading wrong lol . but yes I will continue to use this product hands down!!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by junkfood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this cleanser for more than a year now. I think it's the best cleanser I've used, but I don't feel that it's good enough. I went on Accutane a few years ago, and that helped clear up a lot of the zits I got (would never get many, but I would always have one or two that were HUGE), and wanted something to clear the zits I'd still get occasionally.
I find that this product helped, and I love the price and that I can find it anywhere (Canada doesn't have all the cleansers available in the States!). I'd buy it again, but I think I'll also try something new.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by barebearxo

This was my first cleanser ever. I first bought it when I was in 7th grade (I'm a junior in high school now). I didn't get much acne back then, just one small one that dries up in a day, but I decided to buy it just because.

I like the smell. Anyways, I love the microbeads. It gently exfoliated my face, and it was gentle enough to my young skin. Sadly, when I was 13, I didn't know that much about skincare, so I had this cleanser, but I didn't use a moisturizer at all. I develop itchy small bumps on my face, but it was my fault. Not the product's, but I did quit using it for a few years until a few weeks ago. Those bumps disappeared after using moisturizer from the same brand after a few weeks. The weird thing is I went through one full bottle and a half before stopping lol.

I saw the same bottle (old packaging) I had when I stopped in my medicine cabinet and decided to give it a try. I've been scared to exfoliate my face because over the years, my skin became sensitive. I have no clue why. But this product didn't cause me any problems! I use it everyday, and it never over dries my face. It's gentle for my easily irritable skin, and I still love the smell. I actually finished what's left from a few years ago, and went ahead and bought myself another one.

I started breaking out out of nowhere earlier this year, and I find that this cleanser helped with my acne scars a little bit, and it also cleared up my face. It wasn't bad acne, just small ones, but they would appear like 3 at a time, and it was frustrating. I think I just really needed a good exfoliating. The dead skin cells on my face probably caused my breakouts.

I dislike the packaging. Too flimsy, but I learned an easier way to open it without wasting product. I turn it upside down so the product is away from the cap, then I open the cap and gently tip it forward into my hand. But I don't mind the hassle that much.