December 19, 2014 | 1592 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Orchid Musk

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2005 9:58:00 AM More reviews by rnornan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Yes, I'd buy again. This is like cheap Lipstick Rose for me. I love it, smells just as nice and lasts about as long on me. Hurrah! 3 bucks at Big Lots!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2005 6:24:00 AM More reviews by Not_Sandwiches_Again

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

oh yes - let's hear it for Coty musks. After shelling out so much £££ for the best and most exclusive scents, it's always nice to spritz on a bit of Coty just to remind you that nice doesn't doesn't always = £££. The Wild Orchid musk is a soft, slightly floral powdery musk that is easy to wear. Of course it doesnt smell like a million £, but it's fun to wear. And a 1 oz bottle cost me $10!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2004 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Moodyone

I really didnít like this at all. I tried it on a whim at Wal*Mart. I walked by the perfumes and saw that there was a musk that I have never smelled. So I pulled the bottle out of the box, looked around, saw that there was no one there and spritzed the back of my hand. By the time I picked up my film and walked to the register, I reeked! At first it just smelled sweet, then it started to smell little, old lady powdery. By the time I got home it smelled like a full-blown senior citizens home. Sorry but this is not a good smell to my nose

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2004 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this a couple of times in the drugstore and could never decide whether to buy it. In the end I passed on it. I love orchids and musk, so had high hopes for it. The orchid scent is subtle, really just some kind of generic very soft floral with the musk. True, the musk is the regular Coty musk scent, but with the floral scent it is definitely pleasant. The combination is also sexy in a way. However, it wasn't unique enough for me to buy - I have too many fragrances already!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2004 6:38:00 AM More reviews by hontapocasgreen

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although I had high hopes of this one being more orchid (reminiscent of Jovan's Black Orchid scent I remember from jr high & high school),it wasn't :-(. For a fleeting moment,I was able to make out the orchid. This is more of a musk scent & a nice one at that. I would definitely reach for this one for a just jeans day. It's not expensive at all & comes in the "standard" Coty spray bottle, the color is just different(pink).I just wish the staying power was a little more substantial, but at not quite $9 a pop, what do I really expect, huh?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2004 10:27:00 AM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tried this in Rite-Aid. Very much like the regular Coty musk scent to me upon initial spritzing. Then the floral part came up later. Pretty much everyone likes these, but if you do not like cheap musk, this is probably not for you. Too much of any Coty Musk can irritate my throat, but I can say that about lots of fragrances. They smell good enough that I keep sniffing my arm anyway! I honestly still like the smell of these after years and years of trying other fragrances.