Annabelle Le Gloss Lip Shine in Breathless

4.1

on 4/12/2010 10:00:00 PM

Unfortunately, this does nothing for my pigmented lips =( Just looks like clear gloss with very slight sparkle. I don't detect any fragrance nor can I taste anything discernible, which is great. I also like the squeezy tube packaging that ensures no product will go to waste. I actually use this as a primer under dry lipsticks (fills in the fine lines for smooth application; any l/g with similar consitency will do).

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I have yet to find a lip gloss I like better than this, and I have tried a lot...even more expensive ones. Breathless is such a pretty pink color. I love the hint of shimmer and the fact that it goes with almost any make-up look. Not too sticky at all and has decent staying power. Application is easy too because you can squeeze out as much, or as little as you want. Would recommend to anyone.

on 6/23/2008 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a very sheer light pink gloss with subtle, very pretty and non-gritty micro-glitter. It comes in a squeeze tube making application fast and easy. On my lips Breathless looks clear with subtle sparkles that last through a cup of coffee, is not sticky and is without scent. This will be my summer gloss. Annabelle should look into making a matching polish to this gloss. Both would be just beautiful!

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Neutral

I got this dirt cheap for the tan skin+lighter lips look. After it should have been wiped off, I still had light pink and a sheen on my lips - evenly distributed and nothing displaced - enough for someone to ask if I was sick because my lips were still pale! No stickiness, no silly flavors, no smells, I love it. Great tube+brush packaging, too.

on 7/31/2007 10:36:00 PM

I dont like this product
it dosent put enough on the brush
and it dosent make my lips shiney it takes off whatever other product i have on my lips

on 6/25/2007 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

My review on Le Gloss in general:
My gallery for color swatch:
Feel free to mua mail me for further descriptions.

on 4/8/2007 12:50:00 AM

I really liked this gloss. It adds a bit of paleness to your lips, which I like cuz I have pigmented lips. It's stick¥ but stays on for a decent amount of time. No scent or flavour, good packaging.

on 10/10/2006 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This is okay, nice pale lipgloss but a little to clear. It's nice when over top of something. I found that putting a little lip balm (Lip Medex) underneath keeps it looking freshly applied and keeps the colour a lot truer. I will try another colour next time.

I was looking for a sheer gloss but with enough colour to make my lips stand out. So when I saw Annabelle Le Gloss I decided this would definatley be worth a try, especially for $7.99. The gloss did everything I wanted it to do. And the squeezy tube with a wand was genius so you get the whole 8 dollars worth of gloss. Application was simple and the packaging was subtle but nice. The lasting time of the gloss was a cool 2 hours. This is one of my favourite glosses. I'm definatley buying again!

on 9/30/2005 11:02:00 PM

Annabelle has surprised me very much. I was originally looking for a sheer gloss with a pinkish hue, so I bought Breathless Souflée. At first upon application, I didn't really like it because it looked way too clear for me... but I did grow to like it very very much. I love the micro-glitter that adds for a lustre effect on my lips, it's very subtle and pretty. It somehow makes my lips look more pouty, which is relatively rare in a lipgloss for me.

The lasting power is amazing (several hours) and the formula is not sticky whatsoever. I love the packaging of this (why hasn't anyone else thought of it!), it's a wand in a soft squeeze tube, so that you can get every single last bit of gloss in the tube. I bring it with me everywhere I go without worrying about the gloss leaking out of the packaging like some other glosses!

I bought it on sale at Shopper's Drug Mart for $4.99, when the original price is about $7.99. Definitely will repurchase, but this will probably last me a while!

Popular Lip Glosses