October 30, 2014 | 1720 users online

Other - Make Up For Ever - All Make Up Forever

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by CrochetDiva23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The powder foundation is the best foundation I've ever used. It is a must-have for the summer. Today was on the mid 90s with high humidity and my make up did not move! I wear it over my Milk of Magnesia and Monestat chafing gel base. I use their liquid foundation in the fall and winter and I love it as well. The powder is reminiscent of Mac Studio Fix, only BETTER. Give this a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by makeuplife2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the waterproof concealer it blends with my skin well and I have extra oily skin it is not oily at all. I will have to try the foundation next.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The quality is consistent and they have a wide range of products. There foundations are very well known. They include Velvet Matte Plus, HD, Face and Body, and Lift. Their shadows, lipsticks, and blushes are also highly pigmented. Don't overlook this line the next time you are in Sephora. I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by combatmedicwife

Eh. The High Definition foundation. I heard so much about it! It is prominent in a Britney Spears video and Kim Kardashian reportedly wears it. "Well if that's what the pros use.." I thought. I don't have acne, I don't have bad skin. But this stuff broke me out. Not horribly, but noticeably.

The color selection is great- they took great care in creating different blends for all kinds of skin tones.
The product itself is fair. Blends pretty well, doesn't make me look any different in photos, medium coverage.
Price really isn't an object for me as far as cosmetics go- I am willing to spend whatever on the right stuff. But this didn't cut it. Regardless of the price. Cover Girl foundation looks and behaves better than this stuff.

I heard a lot and expected a lot, too. I believe that the hype is the result of very good and very expensive marketing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by xio5000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge this product is one of the best out there. You can eat, drink and party all night and it WILL come home with you, no problem!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by pitch12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

makeup forever HD foundation is a great foundation specially if your going to have lots of pic taken. your makeup looks amazing with this foundation on. The foundation has a very runny consistency which helps to blend into you skin very well. overall this is my all time fav evening foundatio.

The only con i have about this prouct is the packaging which i find it bit cheap looking and the lid never stays on...

but apart from that is great foundation to own :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by meli1873

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector in # 2 and #4, currently using #2 since my hair is alot lighter for the summer,as oppose to my black hair during the winter when I would use the #4. This stuff is great, some might think a little pricey for how small the tubes are, but a little goes a looong way. The tubes are ackward for storage,but I actually like the packaging, it makes it easier to control how much you use. My first time using it I was very surprised that it has a cold wet feel when first applied), but its not a problem,not uncomfortable at all,and it stays on past a 14 hrs work day,past a nap...overall a great product. The downfall is there are only 4 shades available, but you can always mix and match to costume make your own color.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by caligirl80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have yet to find a good foundation for my acne-prone, large pore, oily skin. I have always used department store brands like Clinique, Lancome, MAC and they have always just been "ok". After reading reviews on M4E HD foundation I decided I would give it a try. Granted the staying power on the foundation is much better than the other foundations i listed above and it does cover more it's just not what I expected. There is a trick on how to apply it. Actually, it probably depends on the user. I used a foundation brush and it looked cakey and awful. I had better results right out of the shower and immediatley after moisturizing. I found out that it can also cause blackheads and white heads if not properly removed. I usually have to exfoliate and use a toner after cleansing.Would i buy this again...no. I just feel that the look of it can be rather cakey if not properly used and watch out to those acne prone girls. The only plus is the coverage that I have yet to find in other foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by krisvrn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This review is for the velvet mat liq foundation, it's an awesome foundation. number 45 matches my skin very well. It keeps my face looking matte Have repurchased already!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Beautymetwilight123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got the Labshine lipgloss in D8 and I LOVEEEE IT! It is just as dazzly as a MAC Dazzleglass, but not sticky what so ever! Also it is the same price 18.00 I think that is a bit pricey but hey it is a really really good and pretty lipgloss I plan to get most of the colors if not all of them! Another way it is like the MAC Dazzleglasses are the brush... The brush is a brush not a doe foot applicatore like the lipglasses! I really recommend this lipgloss to all who love shine and dazzle but hate the stickyness of the MAC Dazzleglasses! Love you all and make sure to check out my youtube account and subscribe.. Here is my youtube name. beautymetwilight123 and put spaces if you can't find me.