Make Up For Ever All Make Up Forever

3.9

on 4/14/2015 9:02:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this foundation. Its everything it claims to be. It's brilliant for my spot prone skin as it doesn't contain any oil. It's very buildable and doesn't look cakey. I do find that I need to blot the area around my nose and mouth where I tend to become oily through out the day. Recently I have found that the foundation isn't lasting as long as it was, but I'm putting this down to weather changes (it's getting really hot). So I've decided that I'm going to purchase the MUFE Matte velvet + for the warmer season and continue to use the HD foundation for the colder ones.

on 4/9/2015 1:25:00 PM

Makeup Forever HD liquid foundation is really awesome. It photographs well and covers my blemishes really well! I have used so many different foundations and the application of this is just effortless. It is light-weight and photographs wonderfuly which is a definite plus.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

The powder foundation is the best foundation I've ever used. It is a must-have for the summer. Today was on the mid 90s with high humidity and my make up did not move! I wear it over my Milk of Magnesia and Monestat chafing gel base. I use their liquid foundation in the fall and winter and I love it as well. The powder is reminiscent of Mac Studio Fix, only BETTER. Give this a try.

on 7/23/2014 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the waterproof concealer it blends with my skin well and I have extra oily skin it is not oily at all. I will have to try the foundation next.

on 11/13/2013 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The quality is consistent and they have a wide range of products. There foundations are very well known. They include Velvet Matte Plus, HD, Face and Body, and Lift. Their shadows, lipsticks, and blushes are also highly pigmented. Don't overlook this line the next time you are in Sephora. I would repurchase.

Eh. The High Definition foundation. I heard so much about it! It is prominent in a Britney Spears video and Kim Kardashian reportedly wears it. "Well if that's what the pros use.." I thought. I don't have acne, I don't have bad skin. But this stuff broke me out. Not horribly, but noticeably.

The color selection is great- they took great care in creating different blends for all kinds of skin tones.
The product itself is fair. Blends pretty well, doesn't make me look any different in photos, medium coverage.
Price really isn't an object for me as far as cosmetics go- I am willing to spend whatever on the right stuff. But this didn't cut it. Regardless of the price. Cover Girl foundation looks and behaves better than this stuff.

I heard a lot and expected a lot, too. I believe that the hype is the result of very good and very expensive marketing.

on 8/24/2012 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge this product is one of the best out there. You can eat, drink and party all night and it WILL come home with you, no problem!

on 7/7/2012 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

makeup forever HD foundation is a great foundation specially if your going to have lots of pic taken. your makeup looks amazing with this foundation on. The foundation has a very runny consistency which helps to blend into you skin very well. overall this is my all time fav evening foundatio.

The only con i have about this prouct is the packaging which i find it bit cheap looking and the lid never stays on...

but apart from that is great foundation to own :-)

on 7/7/2012 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I own Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector in # 2 and #4, currently using #2 since my hair is alot lighter for the summer,as oppose to my black hair during the winter when I would use the #4. This stuff is great, some might think a little pricey for how small the tubes are, but a little goes a looong way. The tubes are ackward for storage,but I actually like the packaging, it makes it easier to control how much you use. My first time using it I was very surprised that it has a cold wet feel when first applied), but its not a problem,not uncomfortable at all,and it stays on past a 14 hrs work day,past a nap...overall a great product. The downfall is there are only 4 shades available, but you can always mix and match to costume make your own color.

on 6/3/2012 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have yet to find a good foundation for my acne-prone, large pore, oily skin. I have always used department store brands like Clinique, Lancome, MAC and they have always just been "ok". After reading reviews on M4E HD foundation I decided I would give it a try. Granted the staying power on the foundation is much better than the other foundations i listed above and it does cover more it's just not what I expected. There is a trick on how to apply it. Actually, it probably depends on the user. I used a foundation brush and it looked cakey and awful. I had better results right out of the shower and immediatley after moisturizing. I found out that it can also cause blackheads and white heads if not properly removed. I usually have to exfoliate and use a toner after cleansing.Would i buy this again...no. I just feel that the look of it can be rather cakey if not properly used and watch out to those acne prone girls. The only plus is the coverage that I have yet to find in other foundations.

Popular Other Products