September 15, 2014 | 945 users online

Moisturizers - Elizabeth Arden - Ceramide Plump Perfect

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 10:12:00 AM More reviews by skypine

Unfortunately the online shop where I used to buy this cream discontinues. Anyway, it is a nice cream, the consistency is less thicker than the Visible difference which makes it a good night moisturer during spring / autumn time. If you would also use Arden's capsules, this cream provides enough moistures for winter season too. Not sure what happens w/ Arden's marketing department that they surely have lost the cosmetic battle to Estee / Clinique / Lancome in China market, by a far far extent. They surely have many great products.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2011 9:34:00 AM More reviews by elle1974

This is a review for Ceramide Plump Perfect SPF 15. I am surprised to see so many low ratings. I got this from Marshalls at a great price and there is also expiration time printed on the box which is 2013. So, all safe there.
But the main thing - I love it!!!! I noticed a difference after I used it for about one week, the skin did look plumper and overall better and I love the glow the cream leaves on the skin once applied - I almost don't want to use make up after it.
I am worried though about the 'unhealthy' ingredients it may contain as stated so many times here... will do some reaserch and see, but without that negative, I love this stuff and was decided to make it my top moisturizer even if I had to buy it at full price...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 10:27:00 AM More reviews by bobokhn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My skin responds well-this is the blue top Plump Perfect( Big Ceramide fan). I can say its steep in price and jar packaging is a bummer-but it wears and really benefits my dry sensitive skin. I even wear it sometimes during the day under makeup because it absorbs well.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by merde111

This review is for the ceramide day cream with SPF30. I love Elizabeth Arden's ceramide capsules and a lot of the makeup, but unfortunately this cream makes me break out. I still use it on my neck and the driest areas of my face where I won't break out, but will not repurchase. Also, I cannot use it anywhere near my eyes, as it is very irritating to them.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/8/2010 4:58:00 PM More reviews by leilanader

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for the "Ceramide Plump Perfect Eye Moisture Cream SPF15" which I couldn't find on the list here. I was looking for an eye cream that has an SPF in it, I know there are cheaper brands out there that have this but I wanted to invest a little bit more and get my first anti-anging product for the eye area as I was starting to see fine lines. The MA said this has SPF 15 and that it is a plumper that will immediatly make my fine lines less visibile and that in time it fights new signs of aging. I was not expecting to pay 65$ CND for a 15ml pot but I got convinced that it is one of the best eye creams out there. Well, after using this for 7 months night and day I can tell you that it did absolutely nothing. Where is the immediate plumping effect? heck, even longterm after 7 months? How can this be marketed for older ladies if it could not do anything for my barely there fine lines. The guerlain Happylogy eye did more than this thingand it is just a moisturizer. After 7 months of use, I have more fine lines now, meaning the product did not even prevent future ones from forming! I can't beleive I paid so much for 15ml only to come out worst than I first started.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by 4tee1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love the frosted jar and the pinkish cream gel formula. So many bad reviews make me wonder if I am using the same product! It doesn't seem heavy or greasy at all to me and just a small amount goes evenly all over my face. It smooths away tightness, wrinkles and creates a great base for my mineral foundation. Worth every penny and of course I will buy again!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 2:21:00 AM More reviews by noname101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this as a GWP, its packaging is cute and its an ok moisturizer but it fragrance is WAY too strong.

It is irritating to skin if you are using any kind of acne or anti-aging treatments (eg retinoids, retinold, ahas, so on). Since this is not that compatible with these products, and these products are more important for 'plumping', skip this.

but it is a nice product. I use it on my neck where the skin is less sensitive and it smells good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2008 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Deb5135513

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Rec'd a small tube of this in a swap and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! Just exactly the moisturizer I've been looking for! When this is gone, will definately either swap or buy some of this!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2008 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

My skin is very oily in summer, so I didnt use it so often then. Only occationally.
But now is winter and I use it very often, almost every day. It doesn't cause any irritations or break outs, it doen't leave my skin greasy.
I think it moisturises and protects my skin rather well. It may be a little heavy for daily usage in summer for oily skins, but it's really good for winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2008 10:27:00 PM More reviews by estaki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used to class myself as having very dry skin. I started using the SPF 30+ version of this moisturiser on advice from Dr Leslie Baumann's book The SkinType Solution (DSPW) and now no longer classify my skin as very dry. More dry to normal. Its a wonderful winter moisturiser but I find it is too heavy to use under Mineral Makeup unless I wait at least half an hour after applying. Its great under liquid makeup. I won't use this in the summer time because I supsect it will be too heavy for me. I am having some clogging/breakouts but I don't think its from this moisturiser. At least I hope it isn't because its really a gorgeous product!