April 16, 2014 | 1615 users online

Pressed Powders - Biotherm - Finish Velvet Pressed Powder SPF15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2006 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Arbuz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

A very nice velvety powder. Transparent finish. I have it in #210 which looks a bit grey on me, but powder itself is good. No cloged pores or irritations. I like the SPF15. Next time I will buy it in a darker shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2005 4:02:00 PM More reviews by mascha

I bought this for 25 euro (thats about $30) and think it's great. It's a really translucent powder (not much color) that doesn't cake. It leaves my skin looking soft and glowing, and reapplying is harly needen (maybe after 5 hours). I think the package is not that great.. I like the look on my make-up table, but once I touch the silver side you can see oily fingerprints. This is my first biotherm product and I think I will buy more from biotherm. I like this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2004 4:21:00 PM More reviews by uneek_unique

its pretty long-lasting. i dont hv to touch up after application thru out say 5-6hrs. its a bit cakey for me.. and i think the shade the consultant chosen for me its not that suitable, thus look a bit weird. packaging is a sleek polished silver.. think i can get better powder than this, for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2004 8:26:00 PM More reviews by daisythree

This face powder is very similar to Clinique's Stay Matte Pressed Powder only this one has SPF. Eventhough this one costs more than Clinique's (Biotherm's is $29 CDN) I will continue to buy it because it has SPF. It has a nice soft matte finish with light coverage. It's great for touch ups. Also, I really like the sleek, cool silver compact it comes in.