Philosophy Baby Grace SOLID Perfume

3.8

on 2/19/2008 10:20:00 AM

The scent itself is ok - I didn't like it at first, sort of had a cheap, synthetic-y, smell, but it softened into a pleasant baby smell. It's very subtle, but not long lasting. This is something I'd use at the office or with people that are sensitive to strong smells as it's not offensive. The solid compact is portable and good for reapplications once it faded.

on 6/20/2007 9:45:00 AM

I bought the trio of Grace scents and have not used this one at all. I find BG very unpleasant.

on 2/8/2007 6:14:00 PM

I really love this one!! A little goes a long way. For me the scent does last. I can smell my wrist hours after putting this on and the fragrance is definately still there. Clean, somewhat powdery fragrance, but you don't smell like you spilled baby powder on yourself or anything. Love that it's portable.

on 9/21/2006 8:01:00 AM

Love this scent! I get loads of "u smell so good" everytime i wear it. Perfect for carrying in your purse.

on 5/19/2006 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the solid perfume concept. The small portable packaging makes it the perfect fit to keep in your purse. Which is great because sometimes nice events pop up spontaneously and having a not-breakable perfume in your purse is a quick way to "dress it up." It may not be the strongest scent but that's fine by me. I like to have scents that are light. It's very clean smelling. And it's great for putting on my wrist for a personal aromatherapy pick-me-up. Definitely very versatile for both evening and daytime wear. It's not too greasy and lasts a long time since it's a solid.

on 1/20/2006 11:45:00 PM

Smells good, price is affordable. But it's greasy going on (gets in hair) and doesn't last as long as the spray versions.

on 12/30/2005 1:08:00 PM

I received this as a gift from my grandmother. Although I will finish this one, I will not be purchasing again. Not very long lasting, and like some of the other reviewers, I am getting a diaper ointment scent off this...

on 9/7/2005 9:38:00 AM

I bought the State of Grace trio online after smelling only Amazing Grace. A definite misstep on my part and I wish I would have returned it. An ok scent if you want to smell like a baby. I wouldn't put this on during the day because that's not what I'm going for. I'll try to use it at night just to use it up. If you want to smell like a baby this is a convenient way to carry a fragrance but it is expensive for what you get, IMO. Maybe just try a baby lotion from the drugstore first.

on 4/12/2005 1:52:00 AM

What a wonderful and unique smell. It's pureness in a stick - if you want to smell innocent but still feel sexy, this is the fragrance for you - also, the solid perfume lasts much longer than any spray, and is far less annoying, a great consideration if you work in an office space!

on 12/11/2004 10:00:00 PM

This smells wonderful, exactly like the spray. But it lasts 10 times longer, which I love. The price is right (although I got it as a gift) and the size and packaging make it nice and portable. Will definitely purchase this when it's gone.

Popular Fragrances