December 19, 2014 | 1572 users online

Fragrances - Philosophy - Baby Grace SOLID Perfume

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2008 10:20:00 AM More reviews by Busyblue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The scent itself is ok - I didn't like it at first, sort of had a cheap, synthetic-y, smell, but it softened into a pleasant baby smell. It's very subtle, but not long lasting. This is something I'd use at the office or with people that are sensitive to strong smells as it's not offensive. The solid compact is portable and good for reapplications once it faded.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2007 9:45:00 AM More reviews by karmarge

I bought the trio of Grace scents and have not used this one at all. I find BG very unpleasant.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 6:14:00 PM More reviews by zozo78

I really love this one!! A little goes a long way. For me the scent does last. I can smell my wrist hours after putting this on and the fragrance is definately still there. Clean, somewhat powdery fragrance, but you don't smell like you spilled baby powder on yourself or anything. Love that it's portable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2006 8:01:00 AM More reviews by zrmeda

Love this scent! I get loads of "u smell so good" everytime i wear it. Perfect for carrying in your purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2006 12:44:00 AM More reviews by vivarin

I love the solid perfume concept. The small portable packaging makes it the perfect fit to keep in your purse. Which is great because sometimes nice events pop up spontaneously and having a not-breakable perfume in your purse is a quick way to "dress it up." It may not be the strongest scent but that's fine by me. I like to have scents that are light. It's very clean smelling. And it's great for putting on my wrist for a personal aromatherapy pick-me-up. Definitely very versatile for both evening and daytime wear. It's not too greasy and lasts a long time since it's a solid.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2006 11:45:00 PM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells good, price is affordable. But it's greasy going on (gets in hair) and doesn't last as long as the spray versions.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2005 1:08:00 PM More reviews by harris5998

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received this as a gift from my grandmother. Although I will finish this one, I will not be purchasing again. Not very long lasting, and like some of the other reviewers, I am getting a diaper ointment scent off this...

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2005 9:38:00 AM More reviews by laineypsu

I bought the State of Grace trio online after smelling only Amazing Grace. A definite misstep on my part and I wish I would have returned it. An ok scent if you want to smell like a baby. I wouldn't put this on during the day because that's not what I'm going for. I'll try to use it at night just to use it up. If you want to smell like a baby this is a convenient way to carry a fragrance but it is expensive for what you get, IMO. Maybe just try a baby lotion from the drugstore first.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2005 1:52:00 AM More reviews by productguru

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a wonderful and unique smell. It's pureness in a stick - if you want to smell innocent but still feel sexy, this is the fragrance for you - also, the solid perfume lasts much longer than any spray, and is far less annoying, a great consideration if you work in an office space!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2004 10:00:00 PM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This smells wonderful, exactly like the spray. But it lasts 10 times longer, which I love. The price is right (although I got it as a gift) and the size and packaging make it nice and portable. Will definitely purchase this when it's gone.