November 27, 2014 | 1631 users online

Cleansers - Bobbi Brown - one-step cleanser & longwear makeup remover

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by lavelle365

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Dreadful product. I tried to purchase the Soothing Oil Cleanser (which I'd previously tried from a sample, and liked very much) but the very disinterested and dismissive salesgirl at House of Fraser put the incorrect product in the bag. When I tried to remove my makeup that night, after struggling with the bottle, which sloshed product everywhere, I realised that (a) the cleanser felt revolting thick and oily (b) it was not removing the makeup at ALL but merely smearing it slightly. I had to use a completely different cleanser (Simple brand, a bargain!) to remove this horrible product. As a way of removing makeup, this is useless, and it is very hard to get off the skin. Amazed that BB sells such a substandard product. Avoid!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2007 10:59:00 AM More reviews by nata779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a terrible eye make-up remover! Liquid gel-ish consistency that made my eyes feeling very bad. Not gentle at all, left a greasy film as well. Don't waste your money on it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2007 10:45:00 AM More reviews by LoloDSM

I don't get this product at all. I bought it to remove waterproof mascara and suncreen/primer, and I guess it works okay, but I still have to follow up with a cleanser and it sometimes burns my eyes and leaves my vision cloudy. I have no idea how much product I am supposed to use, and I feel like I went through it too quickly. Very disappointing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2006 3:16:00 AM More reviews by nionio

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff took off my MAC Liquidlast so easily. Leaves nothing behind. =) Althrough I hate the top. It reminds me of child-proof medicine bottles, the ones that you have to push down and twist. Imagin doing that with soapy hands...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2005 3:30:00 AM More reviews by princess101

With this product, a little goes a long way. Normally I use only oil-free products, but this didn't feel greasy or leave any residue. It was great at removing my waterproof eyeliner, and mascara, and it did not irritate my eyes. I would have preferred a flip-top bottle, but I can understand that their current design prevents any leakage. the only drawback for me is the price. At $30 CDN, I was less than impressed, but seeing how this is the only remover that has successfully fulfilled it's claim to remove longwearing makeup, I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2004 2:54:00 AM More reviews by blushin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I completely disagree with the review below - I really like this stuff. I use all over like a cleansing oil. Then depending on the day I use a toner afterward. Since I use differin, I need a bit of moisture at night even though I am oily. This is perfect at night - removes my heavier makeup great and disolves good with water added at the end. Like it.