April 19, 2014 | 1072 users online

Loose Powders - Ben Nye - Translucent Face Powder-Fair

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Idunnomakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This came in a kit I bought for theatre, and it does its job. It keeps my makeup from moving or looking shiny, and between the thin=ck, cakey foundation and this chalky formula it keeps my face from sweating on stage. The packaging however looks slightly improfessional, like it was a travel container.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 5:26:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the powder that comes with all the personal kits (except for the dark ones). It did alter the shade of my foundation and make me look like I was an extra from the set of twilight. It did do a great job of setting my makeup and keeping it shine free and didn't dry out my skin. However the fact that it lightened my foundation and made me look overly powdery and white just make me not like it at all. (I am a P-45.)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by esornart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good price considering how much you get in a bottle! The only downside is the packaging, it can get messy. I love how it sets my foundation and does not make my face look oily during mid day!

I also love my Motives Dual Powder!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by lusciouspreciousluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I've been using this to set my foundation and the Ben Nye Visage powders for years. The main ingredient in both are talc however, so if you steer clear of talc, don't buy this. Other than that, it provides a literal flawless finish when buffed out with a kabuki brush. Fair is almost translucent with the faintest hint of cool in it but not enough to even notice. I use this, the Visage powder in Cameo, and Banana. Ben Nye powders are amazing. Not to mention, the price is unbeatable. You can get 3.5 oz for under 10 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2005 3:06:00 AM More reviews by archgirl06

I love this stuff. I had to buy this for a drama production and now I use it for regular wear. It's very light (both color and texture) and goes on really effortlessly. My only complaint (and it shouldn't be, really) is that they fill up the jar too much so it's very easy to fill. I shouldn't be complaining about more product, but it gets a bit messy. Other, my HG powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2004 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Carolynbeck

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is a wonderful powder from Ben Nye..even though I am Medium-colored..this works great b/c it is translucent & won't even matter...definitly 5 lippies & a wonderful price, especially when it is 50% off :)