October 24, 2014 | 1046 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - Lip Care - Repair

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by bonnyanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Both my 13-year-old son and I get really dry, chapped lips in winter, but also in summer-time when in the air-con for too long. My son in particular would have nasty red, sore patches under his bottom lip and in the corners of his lips from constant licking to try to keep his lips moist! We both tried the Nivea Repair & Protection and have had amazing results. For myself, I apply a few times throughout the day and before I go to bed at night and get fantastic soft and protected lips. I feel a soothing effect around the edges of my lips and particularly in the corners aswell, where they can tend to dry out and split. For my son, he applies liberally at night when going to bed for overnight protection and again in the morning before going to school. Within 2 days his raw, sore patches had diminished and he said he felt a lot of relief. He now has this Nivea lip balm in both his school bag and at home and he also wears it when he plays hockey on the weekends out in the cold air. It works wonders. This is our go-to lip balm product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by ReplaceAfterUse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this product! I started using this over two years ago, when I got sun burnt and my lips were very damaged, dry and cracking. They heal nice and fast when I used this and have never been damaged since. It goes on well and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by twistlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this in a dollar store , i never saw this one before in the US, i think it sold in Canada ? Anyway i got it for $1 plus tax , it goes on like the mint one , very smooth and like a gloss. I like this , slept with it on and it was still there the next morning. Healed my lips fast too. If i could find more i'll buy it again, but i think its only sold in other countries , i think the kiss of recovery is the same as this , but it has a bad sent , this one doesn't .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by tayla280390

Lovely texture, mild fresh scent. It's great to apply a lot just before bed and wake up with smooth lips. Cute packaging and it's very convenient to keep everywhere (in your bag, pencilcase etc). Has a lovely look on the lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by lndtng

I really like this product. I've used Nivea's Repair and Protection for quite a few years now, but I don't think the product is necessarily that great at healing chapped lips or anything. I think the product is best at maintaining smooth lips and also, to give a little slip.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2012 4:43:00 AM More reviews by harunaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I work 7 hours a day in an air-conditioned room, and also in my room it has air conditioner too, and this lipbalm doesn't really help my dry lips. It works for the first 30 minutes, but then I have to reapply it. Also it feels weird and doesn't really moisture my super dry lips. Still looking for great lipbalm/lipcare, and The Body Shop lip butter seems great, I'm going to try it and will give a review!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by elenril

This is my HG lip balm. You could say I'm a bit of a lip balm junkie, because my lips are constantly dry and chapped, and I'm forever searching for that perfect balm that has lasting power and moisturises well enough. I have tried so many brands but Nivea Repair and Protect has to be the best one I've used. It stays on for a long time, doesn't tempt me to lick it off with any smell or taste, and doesn't feel thick or waxy. It moisturises well. But the thing that converted me was its repairing power. I used to have this OCD type behaviour where if my lips were chapped or flaking, I had to pick compulsively at them until there were horrible holes everywhere and they were bleeding. Gross, I know. However, one night I put this lip balm on before I went to sleep, and in the morning my lips had completely healed, with only a few marks left. Luckily I've stopped picking at my lips, but I find myself coming back to this lip balm again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by ash333

I have extremely sensitive lips that tend to dry out and crack easily, I cant even use vaseline without my lips beaking out in little bumps. This is the only lip balm I have ever found (believe me I've tried them all) that soothes my lips without causing any sort of reaction. I agree with the people who said you need to apply a few coats but other than that I have nothing but positive reviews for this product. I Highly recommend this to anyone with sensitive, dry lips like mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by asalicious

from first apply you can tell the difference, it works really good.
and i strongly recommend this product for you

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by MelissaNZ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have gone through 3 of these.
Its a good lip balm for everyday use, but i've moved on sadly..to blistex.

But I do like this and I would recommend it to anyone if they have dry lips!