April 20, 2014 | 1723 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Visibly Clear Oil-Free Moisturiser

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by EllaJeanie

absolutely horrible. broke me out so bad, right when my face was actually clearing this moisturiser made it 10x worse than it was. WOULD NOT BUY AGAIN.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Sofia275

Very good product. I'm using it every day&night, about 5-6 weeks now and i can say my skin got much much better! It looks clearer and healthier. U can use it under your make up also. It gives you "freezing" feeling after applying the product. I definitely recommend to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by nlakhani

Nice lovely basic moisturiser. Am loving it, Nice and easy to apply and use. Works well alone or with make up.
Makes skin smooth and clear and prevents spots.
Great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by ShayGolani

This moisturizer is so great i am using this for my acne prone sensitive skin and it doesnt make me break out at all!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

This cream obviously works for some but not me. I have skin that has a tendency to get overloaded very easily (combination/oily) and even using this cream sparingly made me look like a greaseball with it just sitting on the surface. Such a shame as its often on offer at a very good price. I feel it would suit normal/dry skins much more.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by bowlspice

Before using this product i used the clean and clear oil free moisturiser. I used it for a year until i realized it was making the dryness of my skin worse. I switched to this and it has saved my life (lol). Is a great light moisturiser which does what it is meant to do. Don't think it has helped my acne but it for sure has not made me break out more. Little bit expensive for the amount you get but its often on offer for around £3 rather than just under £5! Also packaging is decent, sturdy lid! :).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by AnnaSmith11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I have an oily t-zone, rest of my skin is normal and i also have acne prone skin. I find that this product moisturises my skin well and does not break me out. It does what I would expect a good moisturiser to do. I wouldn't say my skin feels extra smooth after using it but it does feel smoother than normal. I don't think it has any SPF which is a shame. The packaging is nice and easy to use (I actually like the orange and white design). It doesn't have a powerful smell, just a normal cream sort of smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/2/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by HeyItsAreta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This moisturiser dried my skin out and broke me out. I had red spots all over my face from this, and when I applied it, it gave my face a burning sort of feeling. If you have dry/sensitive skin I would recommend not buying this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by popstyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Moisturises super well and my favourite to use on my dry forehead but it doesn't seem to absorb at all and leaves my whole face looking really shiny for hours. I'll repurchase it because it works well when my skin is feeling very dry.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have very acne-prone combination skin. I mostly use more natural products, but when it comes to facial moisturisers, this drugstore brand is the only one I've found that moisturises well enough without breaking me out. It works under makeup and keeps oiliness somewhat in check, and it's cheap!