Neutrogena Visibly Clear Oil-Free Moisturiser

3.5

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Clycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, AloeBarbadensis, Chamomilla Recutita, Menthyl Lactate, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Sodium Isostearoyl Lactylate, Propylene Glycol Isostearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Carbomer, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Probylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Parfum.

on 4/12/2015 11:16:00 AM

I have oily combination skin. If I don't hydrate my skin I break out, but I can't use too greasy products. I have tried a lot of moisturisers, some of them quite expensive, but this is by far the best! It really just sinks into the skin and it's great to use under make up. I have used it day and night for five years and I still love it.

on 3/5/2015 2:33:00 PM

This helped me get my face moist without being oily or anything. I had acne very bad and the medicines against my acne made my whole face dry and my foundation creased all the time. I use it in combination with the cleanser, which I use twice a day. Really great combo :)

Been using this together with the gentle daily scrub now for 2 weeks after my skin was constantly breaking out, leaving scars etc. already my skin is clearing, have had no more spots since and the moisturizer is actually helping fade out my scars!! May not work for everyone but I'm defo very happy :)

on 6/18/2014 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

ohmygod! Avoid if you have sensitive skin!!

I donít know whether it was the perfume or what, but it set my face on fire. A consistent hot, tingly slightly stingy feeling, real shame as it absorbs quickly leaving no shine or residue. My combo skin would have loved this.
Can cosmetic companies stop including fragrances in skincare please? Like it LITERALLY does nothing for the skin...oh apart from making it very veryyy angry lol.

on 3/2/2014 12:54:00 AM

absolutely horrible. broke me out so bad, right when my face was actually clearing this moisturiser made it 10x worse than it was. WOULD NOT BUY AGAIN.

on 2/13/2014 4:36:00 PM

Very good product. I'm using it every day&night, about 5-6 weeks now and i can say my skin got much much better! It looks clearer and healthier. U can use it under your make up also. It gives you "freezing" feeling after applying the product. I definitely recommend to try.

on 1/20/2014 10:43:00 AM

Nice lovely basic moisturiser. Am loving it, Nice and easy to apply and use. Works well alone or with make up.
Makes skin smooth and clear and prevents spots.
Great!

Update: 22nd June 2014: Not really ideal, doesn't really control oil or shine on the skin, its more for dry acne prone skin types. Not me.

on 9/22/2013 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This moisturizer is so great i am using this for my acne prone sensitive skin and it doesnt make me break out at all!

This cream obviously works for some but not me. I have skin that has a tendency to get overloaded very easily (combination/oily) and even using this cream sparingly made me look like a greaseball with it just sitting on the surface. Such a shame as its often on offer at a very good price. I feel it would suit normal/dry skins much more. UPDATE: I have since been using this on a night just on my problem areas and it is evening out my skintone and helping to reduce my jawline acne. I alternate it with Derma E Problem Skin cream which is very good but much more expensive and they are both helping my skin immensely. BTW my skin is very sensitive and this cream doesn't aggravate it.

on 8/12/2013 5:55:00 PM

Before using this product i used the clean and clear oil free moisturiser. I used it for a year until i realized it was making the dryness of my skin worse. I switched to this and it has saved my life (lol). Is a great light moisturiser which does what it is meant to do. Don't think it has helped my acne but it for sure has not made me break out more. Little bit expensive for the amount you get but its often on offer for around £3 rather than just under £5! Also packaging is decent, sturdy lid! :).

Popular Moisturizers