Mary Kay Sugar Plum

4.3

on 9/26/2013 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Pretty slightly taupey plummy purple shade with a bit of sheen but not too frosty. Makes a great mid tone shade as part of a purple smokey eye. Nice texture and quality like most MK shadows.

on 2/22/2010 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

verry pretty color. My mom is a consultant and it was one of my first eyeshadows :) I've had it for about a year and a half now. I admit, that i dont use it as much because i forget about it, (the plastic case it easy to miss) great on brown (nc50ish) skin and for smokey purple eye looks!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful color. It's silky, and long lasting. It's not as pigmented as I'd like, but not bad. It's a very flattering crease color. I quite like it, but looks like it could be easily duped so I'm going to try to find a similar color with better pigmentation.

on 4/30/2009 6:20:00 PM

This is one of my favorite Mary Kay eye shadows. The plumb color brings out my hazel eyes. The shadow has staying power.

on 1/8/2009 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this plummy color.It has great staying power and blends great.

on 4/20/2008 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wish they wouldn't have gotten rid of this color and am praying when they add more to the new line this shade re-surfaces. It wasn't really my favorite for my skin tone / eye color but my mom and lots of my friends love it.. as far as pigments and staying power MK shadows I think are pretty good at lasting most of the day.

on 11/3/2007 12:54:00 AM

One of my HG eye colors. It's great!!!!

on 8/27/2005 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my first Mary Kay shadow, and I really like it. Sugar Plum is a very pretty muted plummy-mauve with silver shimmer on my lids. Absolutely perfect lid color that sets off my hazel eyes and looks wonderful with a dark plum or wine eyeliner. Lasts all day with no creasing and blends like a dream! I don't mind the little slide-tin packaging too because it saves space and isn't clunky. Love!

on 8/1/2005 11:51:00 PM

I'm no expert, but I find the MK eyeshadows to be well-pigmented. I really like this color for my green eyes (I'm a PPP with dk brown hair). I have very deepset eyes with a prominent browbone and I use this color on my browbone, muted and blended up to the outside brow line. with a white or light pink shadow on my lid, my eyes really open up and sparkle. so far i'm really happy with this color. i didn't give it the highest rating b/c the package shape is a little awkward and i don't think they have enough compact configurations. but overall, i'm happy!

on 1/28/2005 10:55:00 AM

I cannot beleive I have not reviewed this yet. This is one of my favorite shadows of all time. It is a shimmery (but not too shimmery) shade of plum that is so versatile. I think it would work for any skin tone. I am a PPP with cool undertones and dark brown deep set eyes. I use it above my crease for definition and it really brings out my eyes. LOVE this!

Top Rated Mary Kay Products