Cover Girl Continuous Color Lipstick in Rose Quartz

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/4/2015 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Recently, I discovered my skin was cool not warm. So, I changed my hair from red back to my natural light ash brown. While I look much better, all my makeup is wrong. So, I needed to buy some replacements. This really pretty soft rose color is perfect. I apply this really lightly, and it looks just beautiful with my fair skin and light brown hair. And it only cost $4.99! (FYI: There is a little bit of frost to this, so I recommend that you skip this if your lips are chapped).

on 11/17/2011 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

matte lipsticks tend to make me look dead. this is a great lipstick with a metallic shine more than a frost shine. a mature pink more than a baby pink and works well with different glosses over. i use a lip pencil in a darker color usually and Orlane Line Reducing Lip Care and everything stays put for hours. EDIT: one use of this and lips are completely chapped. love the color but must find a dupe.

on 6/9/2011 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very pretty dusty rose colour, but not too crazy about the finish. It comes off a bit too shimmery and slightly frosty looking on me. Good colour for my NC25 skin-tone though. Formula is a tad drying so I use a lip-balm underneath. A gloss over the top cuts back some of the shimmer from this lippy. :)

on 7/21/2010 7:50:00 AM

I have fair skin and love this colour on my lips because its classy and yet i can use it everyday. If i add a silky gloss it gives it a sexy edge for going out

on 6/22/2010 11:30:00 PM

As I listed in my general review on these lipsticks, pretty surprised to find how much I love these. This formula makes my lips look SO FULL. I must say I truly love the way this particular shade lights up my face right now.

on 5/26/2010 8:49:00 PM

Beautiful shade.Works for a quick look on the go.Definitely re-purchase this =)

on 12/9/2009 11:16:00 PM

I love this color. It's a very pale pink and gives a very...I dunno, elvish? look to my whole face. But not in a bad way.

The one I have is in the older black case, haven't tried the new one, but I probably will.

on 7/30/2009 11:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Oh, I just love this pink on me. : ) I highly recommended it. It took me a while to find the right pink shade for me in the Continuous Color line (many colors were just too bright for me, including the Smokey Rose color oddly enough), but when I found this one, I was very happy. It's a beautiful light, shiny rose-pink on me and it's not bright at all. It's perfect for the summer and I love that it's moisturizing and has Vitamin A and E in it because my lips can get pretty dry. I'm pretty new to wearing pink lipstick (I used to wear darker brownish colors that weren't really suited for my cool skin tone until I began researching what colors would work for me recently), but I LOVE this color on me.

I have fair skin and this was recommended to me on the Cover Girl website. I am definitely going to buy this again!

on 11/26/2008 10:31:00 AM

LOVE!!!!! Although, this is actually a review for their older version of this color (in the black tube). When they reformulated & went to the blue tubes, I found that sadly, the color changed COMPLETELY & is too white-ish pink now. Sigh. I ordered about 16 tubes off Ebay in the older packaging b/c I cannot be w/out this stuff. You wouldn't BELIEVE how many compliments I get on this lipstick...even from top makeup artists (I work in a salon that has a lot of freelance mua come in). They always comment on my lipcolor & ask what it is. I don;t know what I'm going to do once I go through these 16 tubes......

on 4/20/2004 10:39:00 PM

Recently, Cover Girl has reformulated and repackaged their lipsticks (Thank God); the old, black lipstick case top would always fall off and let's hope they've curtailed this annoying design. As for the product and color, a two thumbs up all the way. I love this pinkish, metallic shade. It looks great on very fair skin and wears beautifully. I question the "self'renewing" claim, but the colors are so pretty and varied, and they seem to last pretty well.

Popular Lipsticks