October 21, 2014 | 1892 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Lip & Cheek stain

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2006 12:35:00 PM More reviews by Dragun

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've tried Benefit, Yves Rocher and The Body Shop stains. I have to say, I like the shade of Heat better than the others, they are "rosy" where Heat is warmer, less pinkish. Buildable, and while I took off for the lasting power (which is subpar for a stain, when it stays on my fingertip for hours!), but overall nice to try.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2006 8:47:00 PM More reviews by eemajin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This comes in a little silver squeeze tube. The color is well pigmented in a translucent dark pink/purple and gives a nice healthy glow to my cheeks and lips. It is not as runny as Benetint, but somewhat difficult to get just the right amout out. Must be applied with a makeup sponge, as when I have used my baby finger, it was stained pink/purple all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2005 12:49:00 PM More reviews by killjoy14

I really like these. I have one in heat and one in baby. They go on easily and the color is sheer but easily buildable. I took off one lippie because they don't last long but that's ok because nothing lasts on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2005 1:55:00 AM More reviews by arial787

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I knew i should've bought Benetint instead, but i bought this one in Baby cause it was cheaper. It's way to bright for my NC35 skin, and it dries quicker than any other stain I've used (and I've used a love, Benetint being the best one). It dries all blotchy too. I usually squeeze a little out and mix it with moisturizer and it helps it go on smoother and it lightens the color (which is really unnatural). I do, however, like the packaging, it's easy to use and handle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2004 7:27:00 PM More reviews by bumblebeezer

Ugh i just got this in Baby and it looks awful on me! the color is way to bright and little girl pink. plus the color turned out looking blotchy and unnatural. definetly not buying again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2004 11:34:00 AM More reviews by pinklikecandy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in Baby and I ended up tossing it because it was far too garish for my MAC C3 complexion.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2004 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Shopaholicx131

I bought this in Baby and I have mixed feelings about it. I've only worn it a few times so I can't be totally negative about it, but I also am not raving about anything. When I first used it I squeezed it too hard and got a lot more product than I wanted. I am going to use it again and update this review.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2004 9:27:00 PM More reviews by BabyDaiDai

I bought this in Baby.I have a light tanned brown-caramel complexion and this turns my lips either a deep red or a fruit punch pink depending on the amount applied. Also it usually comes out as if I just drank kool-aid.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2003 10:37:00 PM More reviews by fletch50

I have this in the color Punch, which is a berry color. It is quite dramatic on my PPP complexion. As a cheek stain, this product is okay. It must be blended quite quickly. However, as a lip stain it is awful. It went on totally uneven, adhering more in some areas than others. I even tried exfoliating my lips first and it still went on uneven. The tube is hard to control. It either gives out too little or waaaay to much product. It also tends to ooze. I enjoy stains, just not this particular one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2003 2:55:00 PM More reviews by sarahlittlecutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was a similar type of product to benetint imo but i prefer benetint funnily enough even though these come in a tube packaging which is essentially more sanitary. This is because you have to squeeze a bit onto your hand and apply from there and then your hand ends up getting stained which is not good if you are using it for touch ups on the move and dont have anything to remove it from your hand with (this happened to me and a friend thought i had a strange rash!) It is very portable though and fits in the smallest purse or makeup bag.