Mary Kay Oil-free hydrating gel

4.2

Water, dimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerine, propylene glycol, cyclohexasiloxane, betaine, camellia senensis extract, algae extract, tocopheryl acetate, sodium pca, proline, arginine, glycine, alanine, lysine, glutomic acid, serine, threonine, sorbitol, butylene glycol, hydrogenated polyisobutene, glyceryl polyacrylate, C13-14 isoparaffin, polyacrylamide, peg-12, dimethicone, carbomer, laureth-7, disodium edta, benzophenone-4, triethaolamine, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, dmom hydantoin. EXT violet 2, red 40.

on 8/17/2015 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

If I had to choose a moisturizer to live by it would be this! I remember using this when I was in high school and for some reason I stopped...And what a stupid girl I was for that dumb mistake lol.....now 10 years later I decided to try it again because I couldn't remember why I ever stopped. I remember being in LOVE with this stuff in high school. I would recommend this for oil, dry, clog prone and sensitive skin. My poors clog from EVERYTHING its rare for me to find a product that doesn't clog me. On top of that I am sensitive to fragrance. So imagine it's hard for me to find a product that works. However, if I find the right product I can maintain clear consistent skin. I now opt for gel moisturizer bc I do have clogged prone skin. So trust me I try a million different gel moisturizers including origins( which doesn't ever work for me) and keihls (its okay but still a little irritant to my skin at times) and this MARY KAY in a jar does the trick. No rashes, no clogs and most of all it feels like a babys bottom gliding on to the skin. It isn't sticky and it has a velvety touch. Not to mention my foundation goes over it wonderfully!! I would definatlly suggest this product to almost anyone unless maybe you have severely dry skin. I find it very moisturizing and my skin is slightly dry though sometimes my skin produces oil and this doesn't make me oily either. This moisturizer is definitely my HG!!!! Mary Kay keep doing your thang! The only down fall to this moisturizer is its a little bit of a steep price, but its lasted me a few months so far and I use it twice a day so I think its worth the price. Do try this you won't regret it! And mary kay reps are pretty easy to find so access shouldn't be to hard to get the product! Just ask facebook I'm sure you can find a rep on there :) Good luck I hope you try!

I received this as a gift early this year in January. Because of it's creamy gel like texture, I decided to use it as my office time moisturizer. I have tried many others as my office use moisturizer (yes, I wash my face at the office too) but once you applied it, it feels as if it disappears into thin air leaving my skin dry and rough.

This moisturizer has everything in one product. It's not oily, creamy yet light, feels cooling as it glides on your skin, absorbs well and smells pleasant. I work in an air-conditioned environment and it keeps my complexion feeling smooth, healthy, refreshed and dewy.

The down side? It's pretty expensive and I would have to think twice before getting it myself..ouch!

on 5/28/2014 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I didn't like this moisturizer very much. I bought it upon the recommendation of a Mary Kay consultant who probably didn't take me seriously when I told her that I was looking for a moisturizer for very dry skin. It's not a bad product, the texture is very smooth and silky, but it's definitely not moisturizing enough for those with dry skin such as myself. It sunk in too quickly and left my skin still feeling parched and tight. Probably much better for those with normal to oily skin.

on 8/23/2013 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

So far so good. It is definitely light, sinks in well, and leaves a silky feel on my skin making it a perfect base for my foundation. It doesn't cure me of the constant oiliness of my face, but reduces it tremendously. I would say I get about a good six hours without the oily slick look. Two things that bother me about this: No SPF and the chemical smell. Luckily the smell doesn't linger. This has been nice for the summer, but I'm not sure how it will hold up in the winter time when my skin gets a little bit dry. I will have to do an update at that time. Dimethicone is the second ingredient and so far I have not experienced any irritation or clogging which is good since my face is both oily and sensitive. This moisturizer comes in a plastic jar but I didn't receive any spatula for it so I always make sure to wash my hands before using. A tiny bit is needed and it spreads on the skin well. Would I buy again? Probably, but I would have to see how it does with the change of the seasons. Update: This started to clog me really bad when I used it daily.

on 4/29/2013 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Price: $50plus SGD. Packaging: would have been better if it was a pump or something bcos I'm afraid I'd contaminate it. Overall review: I love this product. I kept switching from Biotherm, Origins, Bioderma, Garnier, Laneige SK-II. U name it. But I still find this product overall the best. I have generally problem free skin. But I think this product generally works well & leaves the skin supple & smooth after application.

on 2/2/2013 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is a great moisturizer for oily skin. Only draw back is the packaging. This moisturizer has a lot of vitamins in it, which will become spoiled shortly after opening it and the air hits the product. Too bad. I wish Mary Kay would put it in an airless pump bottle. Then it'd be perfect. The way it is now, the sooner you go through it, the better the anti oxidants and vitamins will work on your skin. So don't let 9 months go by and you still haven't used it up yet. Try to get through it in 2 or 3 months for sure.

on 6/6/2012 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

This is great in the winter when my skin is a little drier than usual.

on 1/30/2012 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Great product! I have very stubborn skin. It likes to get dry, and flaky and red and all nasty. I've tried many many other moisturizers, but this one is spot on. You only have to use a tiny tiny bit, and it hydrates your face so well. The little paddle that comes with it makes up for the container, so I doubt it's anything to worry about. The only thing I'm worried about is the lack of SPF, but if it keeps my skin tame, then it's all good in my book!

on 9/22/2011 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just love this hydrating gel its very light weight and smooth my skin also smells great. Only concern i have NO SPF in it i wish in future they can add spf to this product cause this is only moisture fits my skin so good. I have tried so many daytime moisture but nothing feels like this gel. i recommend this product to people with combination and oily skin its worth it.

on 8/21/2011 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really love this product. I have sensitive combination-oily skin and this gel moisturizer is perfectly light, long lasting, and very soothing. My go-to summer product for sure.

Popular Moisturizers