July 22, 2014 | 1300 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Galvanize Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2009 11:05:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

MAC Galvanize is incredibly unique, and I'm still livid that this pretty has been discontinued :( Galvanize is a frost finish, and is a light beige/gold color. Looks magnificent paired with smokey eyes and peachy bronze cheeks. Excellent color pay off and texture. Another HG in my stash!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2003 3:33:00 PM More reviews by DENF

This is my favorit gold shimmer. It doesn't look good by itself, but it magically transforms almost any color I wear it over, giving it any almost "movie-star" color. I've tried other more subtle golds, but for a noticble difference, this ones the best. I love to wear it over Meltdown.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2003 4:14:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

Galvanize is a frost lipstick that I would describe as a gold shimmer. I wear it over other lipstick colors to create different looks. Very pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2001 9:30:00 PM More reviews by JT14

Galvanize Lipstick--I think I finally found my perfect caramel!! Yay! It is a nice frosty nude. And first, when I put it on it looked just like a golden frost...but then I topped it with clear lipglass and it came to life! It became the perfect caramel!! Just gorgeous!! Certain lipsticks take on a new meaning with the clear lipglass!