December 19, 2014 | 1249 users online

Powders - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Body Powder Tea Tree Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2008 2:28:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

This is a great body powder. I use it everywhere to take away the slightly tacky feeling that my sunscreen leaves. I also use it on hot days anywhere there's a crease (crooks of arms, behind the knees, etc.) and to 'freshen up' around my neck and chest. It also works pretty well as a foot powder.

The scent is wonderful, in my opinion--a not-too-strong, woodsy herbal scent, more like balsalm than tea tree oil (way better than baby powder or those overly sugary scents that Urban Decay, etc. turn out). I'm not fond of the packaging and this is somewhat expensive given how small the jar is, but I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2007 3:18:00 PM More reviews by angelbeville

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for chaffing around the lower bra band, love it for overall body freshening, but EVEN BETTER as a dry hair shampoo! I have long, fine hair and do not like washing every day. I pour a little of this powder in my hands and rub it at my roots with my fingertips (just a little! don't want gray roots!). The powder does a great job of soaking up excess oil, while the tea tree neutralizes that "dirty hair smell," and is therapeutic for the scalp, too. Absorbs oil, smells great, and is good for my scalp. So while the small bottle seems rather pricey for a bath powder, compare it with Stila or B&B hair fresheners and it's an absolute steal. RAVE, RAVE, RAVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2006 12:22:00 AM More reviews by redhairdreamer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My fiance uses baby powder a lot and I wanted to start using it too but cant stand the BABY smell. This stuff really smells clean, has no talc and just does a great job of absorbing. I put it in my shoes or on my skin. Love love love it. The bottle is small but lasts a long time. Easy to dispense and is an essential product in the summer months.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2006 6:15:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good stuff. I always use powder over my sunscreen on my arms because I can't stand that shiny look (yes, I'm one of those nerds who use sunscreen every day). I also find that it helps reduce the chemically sunscreen smell, besides just making you feel comfortable, especially in the summer. I picked this one up because I needed a break from my usual Burt's Baby Bee powder, which I LOVE and have used for years. But you know, sometimes you need something different. Smells fresh and herbal to me rather than tea tree, which smells horrible and medicinal. Also VERY finely milled so you don't look chalky, a big plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2004 10:26:00 PM More reviews by cinina230

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a body products junkie and this is one of my staples. I use it for everything. Arms, feet. great for areas that get itchy when you get sweaty.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2004 7:14:00 PM More reviews by catgirl3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this powder. Now that summer time in NYC is upon us, I wouldn't go without this! It smells very nice and it absorbs moisture very well throughout the day. The non-talc, natural ingredients perform better than the traditional stuff, as far as I'm concerned.