October 30, 2014 | 1590 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Lancome - Resolution Eye D-Contraxol

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by 135792468

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree with the majority of other reviewers here. I got this as a not very generous GWP but I'm glad the tube wasn't bigger. It was a thick nasty smelling cream which did nothing good for my eyes and only got in the way of make up and felt like it would have caused spots if I had used it for longer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2007 2:17:00 AM More reviews by allurexoxo

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift with purchase. It doesn't really help with dark eye circles that much. Then again, it doesn't claim to help with circles or bags. Instead, this eye cream is supposed to target fine lines and wrinkles. However, I can't determine whether or not this helps with fine lines or wrinkles because it's not a primary issue for my age group. Still, it works better and moisturizes better than regular lotions and it's better than nothing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2007 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Muriel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This hasn't rec'd the best reviews from others, but I've been using this eye cream for at least 2 years and I love it. It moisturizes, brightens a bit, plumps, and keeps my eye area supple. I am a *huge* eye-rubber, and I believe that this has definitely helped keep the delicate skin under my eyes looking great.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2006 1:21:00 PM More reviews by joodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a few fine lines under my eyes and this did nothing but make the skin around my eyes a lot drier. After a few weeks, I actually noticed a new wrinkle.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2006 8:46:00 PM More reviews by seiya_odango

I really had high hopes for this cream, but my skin is not mature enough for it. I already had milia to begin with and this gave me even more...It is a good moisturization cream though, it was not oily and abosorbed quickly. I would use it at night only though, since it was such a heavy cream. Luckily, I bought some samples on ebay for cheap so I didn't waste too much money on this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2006 6:46:00 PM More reviews by stephhamilton

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was okay, fairly mosturising, but i saw no line reduction or firming of the skin around my eyes, it still felt quite dry and fragile. Not a patch on my La Prairie eye contour cream. I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2006 6:04:00 AM More reviews by theminx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good as a moisturising eye cream, but didn't do anything for fine lines. It's not very make-up friendly - although I use sparingly and let it sink it bfore applying concealer/powder, it still makes my eye makeup crease. And worst of all it stung like crazy if I got accidentally got it in my eye.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2005 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Mirabel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product was a waste of money for me. I'd rather spend the money on something that works. Curel around my eyes works better. Not moisturizing, stings a bit, seems to pull at my skin, and a got a whopper of an eczema breakout around my eye that took steroid cream to get rid of. Not exactly something I want to have to put around my eyes on a regular basis.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2005 3:48:00 AM More reviews by mojy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

worst eye cream,i got more wrinkles....

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2005 6:56:00 PM More reviews by fabae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eye cream is okay. I use it at night (I think it might be too greasy for use under concealer for those dark circles) and while it doesn't cause those awful-looking little bumps, it also doesn't do much of anything but moisturize pretty well. I'm looking to get up in the morning and see fewer lines and less puffiness and this, while not horrid, just doesn't make me want to spend this much money again. I'll use it up (and there's so much it may take me a year) but I'll try something else next time.