L'Oreal Glam Bronze Bronzing Powder - Monte Carlo Medium

4.1

on 3/30/2005 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This bronzer is awesome, I've been using it for a while, too bad it's limited edition, this one is by far my fave. I wish I could have bought more, but I got the last one, and I never saw it again...

I hope this season they have something else that's as great, and this time I will stock up on it. continued >>

on 8/22/2004 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I purchased this for $.99 from my local drug store discount bin. I so love this product. It was the last one in the bid and I got it in the color Cannes after Dark. Now, I wish that I had purchased more of the collection a few months ago. I like this bronzer. It is deinifitely on the orange side, but, it goes well with my complexion and really warms it up.

on 7/19/2004 6:53:00 PM

This is a really expensive product for drugstore..almost $10! I got it on sale though..and I'm glad I did.

This is a matte toned bronzer, a brown-bronze with very minimal shimmer. It's got a little reddish orange tone in it though, and that didnt agree with my skin. It turned an ugly clay-red color on me within an hour. continued >>

Fantastic product. I got it for $7.00 CDN (about $5 USD) and it is a great colour, not too much shimmer. Very good staying power. The packaging is flimsy, I don't really use drug store products and really like nice department store packaging. A good product overall, will definitely miss it cause it is a limited edition!

on 6/21/2004 8:43:00 PM

Finally got my hands on this after an extensive search. Why do these companies put out limited edition items and only display 3 at each store?? Anyway this is definately a nice drugstore bronzer(hence the 3 lippies), but this color didn't go well with my light skin with yellow undertones. Made me look sickly yellow. I'm not feeling the jaundice look. This is going back....

on 5/23/2004 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I love this bronzer! With most powder bronzers, my skin ends up looking orange, or worse, dirty. I am a GGG and this bronzer in Monte Carlo Medium is perfect. The gold shimmer is subtle. The container it comes in is a decent-sized square so you can swirl your brush and it actually has a decent mirror. Great product.

on 5/2/2004 12:35:00 AM

I have this and the Lighter St Tropaz. Like groovynub says this one is a bit orangey on me and im a nc30. My friend says this color gives me more definition on the cheeks so she likes this one better. i like both and going to keep both since i tan in the summer anyways. These were my first bronzers and i am very happy with them. Price was good too about $10, and when i bought them, they were buy one get one 1/2 off.

Popular Bronzers