October 20, 2014 | 1570 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clean & Clear - Advantage Acne Spot Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by niahana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My skin cannot literally survive without having this baby! I just put it on my affected area at night and the next morning, I can see it visibly and impressively reduced. Few days later - pimple gone! It contains salicylic acid (2%) so it's good to diminish the scars and it did for me! I even put them on certain spots where I usually have acne for future precaution and goodness, it's seriously like magic! Furthermore, the packaging is nice and hygienic and the price - oh my god - it's super cheap, affordable and you can literally find it everywhere! It's such an old-school product and I can say that I'm a bit put out that I didn't find this product sooner when my acne is less severe but that's okay, it's better later than never, right? 😁

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by elizafitzgerald

Used this product for a while now.

This stuff is great, put it on about 3 times in the last 24 hours and pimples have significantly reduced. I think they'll even be gone by the weekend!!

From reading other reviews though, I get the impression that this really is a treatment for people who get stand-alone pimples and occasional spots - not for acne so to speak.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by Sue90114

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product didn't work for me after giving it a go and realised it did nothing to improve my acne as my skin is sensitive, it more or less just irritated causing more breakouts. I'm sticking to a product that I've discovered and it working miracles on my skin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is a must have. unlike persagel (has hydroen peroxide) this has salycilic acid at 2%.
If you have a nasty pimple today by tomorrow its 70% gone. it blows mimind I did not dicover this 20 years ago! when in doubt get this and either a kojic based soap or the equate brand 10% hydrogen peroxide facial soap. you will have super clear skin in 3 days..... HG stuff get it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

Holy grail item right now! 2 months ago i began suffering huge, cystic, painful acne on the forehead area, i have never suffered this before so i had no idea how to deal with it. I tried natural remedies like honey & aloe vera then medicinal cream with salicylic acid. Even my charcoal masks were not working. After putting this on right after toner, i woke up the next morning to my acne noticeably smaller. They also became less painful & less red. It was the ONLY product that showed results and FAST. I put this on twice a day on my pimples, & although it is not a miracle product (in no way does it clear up acne in one night) it has helped heal my current acne and prevent new acne from arising. Of course once a month, i get the hormonal ones thanks to my monthly gift, but for the few months i have been using this I have no suffered a bad breakout or painful pimple. I love this because it is not over drying, perfect for any skin types. It does have a medicine like smell by the way. The tube is great, you get the precise amount you need/ want & it will last you forever because you really only need less than a pea size. It also wallet friendly to my fellow students out there who are on a budget. Great product & acne solution. I recommend it to everyone suffering acne.

Update 9/7/14: STILL MY HOLYGRAIL ACNE PRODUCT!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by adavi0140

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I am on my second tube of this and am surprised to say I like it! It does have alcohol in it, kind of high on the list, so for those sensitive to alcohol, I'd avoid this. But it works fairly well for me. I apply a small amount to individual zits(the red under the skin or small whiteheads kind) and it helps keep them from turning into the monster whiteheads I had before. Stings a bit but doesn't worsen the redness for me. Helps to clear my spots far quicker than they used to.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 11:12:00 AM More reviews by ds17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have acne prone skin so a spot treatment is always apart of my everyday skin care regime. I do not use this as a spot treatment all the time though. During the day I do use this as a spt treatment, but at night after washig and exfoliating I put a pretty hefty amont(about a finger legnths of product) on an area where I have a breakout and I can see that my acne has visibly gone down in two days time! I have never had a product that shows resluts in such a short time. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure what is up with this product but for me, it just didn't do anything except made the area become a dry patch.

I gave it to my sister who was suffering some random pimples and it seem to have worked better for her. I noticed it was working to reduce redness, swelling & even the pimple itself on her face.

Perhaps it only works on teenager's pimples, I don't know but whatever it does, works best for my 16 year sister & not for me, a 23 year old woman.

It also have a pretty strong scent to the tube so brace yourself if you need to apply near your nose.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by RhondaGrl87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pros- relieves the pain from a new on coming pimple, also it reduces the redness and the size after one day of use.

Cons- this dries out the skin that you apply it to so be sure to apply moisturizer.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:26:00 AM More reviews by keia1113

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this product for three months and it had no effect on my skin, positive or negative. This didnt help clear up my acne or help pimples clear faster. This was just all around ineffective for me.