October 25, 2014 | 1674 users online

Lipstick - Chantecaille - Lip Sheer in Super Nova

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 4:05:00 PM More reviews by sayw

I didn't like this at first since I thought the color looked nice but didn't show up as much as I wanted. It sat around neglected for a while until I decided to put it in my purse to use at work. Now that it's winter and my lips are so dry, I've started using this everyday. It's very moisturizing and a nice, subtle, work appropriate color. The reviewers before me have already done a great job describing the color, an irridescent sheer light pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2006 6:29:00 PM More reviews by annypooh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Chantecaille lip sheers are great. This color is so unique. It's a baby pink with an iridiscent shine to it. I don't think I've seen such a shade anywhere before.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2004 8:40:00 PM More reviews by JBGreenberg

These are my absolute favorite lipsticks! The texture is light, moisturizing & the shine is incredible. Super Nova is an opalescent pink w/ hints of gold & a slight shimmer. This is kind of a cross between NARS Mitzi Lipstick & Armani Sheer Lipstick #0. I donít like matte lips, so I usually just stick w/ a gloss, but these are the best of both worlds. I always wear this underneath Chantecaille Lip Gloss in Nectar when I want to look polished, but not overdone.