September 1, 2014 | 1088 users online

Shampoo - Klorane - Citron Pulp Shampoo with Vitamins

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by drin13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am kind of in a shampoo rut. No shampoo seems quite right. But this seems to have saved me from the rut. I love it: it lathers well so am using little, the smell is wonderful and not cloying, leaves a lot of shine, does not dry my ends and does not mess up with hair color. I am going to pick up the 400 ml size when I run out of my current one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by jokasta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

In the beginning I thought I finally found a shampoo that will keep my hair from getting oily roots. It wasn't moisturizing enough but I settled with that because my hair felt clean for longer. I have been using this 3 months and the past 2 months I noticed my hair shedding in the shower in clumps. Initially I thought it might be seasonal shedding or my diet but when I realized I had lost half the volume of my hair I stopped using this shampoo and the shedding immediately stopped. Maybe it was over drying my roots and my hair got weaker but I will never, ever use this again.
Update- ok, I am retracting what I said about hair loss since the shedding continued even after I switched shampoos. Shedding is probably due to my iron deficiency so this makes it a decent shampoo albeit a little on the drying side.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this shampoo. I don't use it frequently - only every couple of months when I need to clarify and remove buildup (otherwise I use gentle shampoos, and conditioning cleanser). It has a nice clean smell, and cleans my hair without stripping it. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by LPMB

He usado este champú en multitud de ocasiones y puedo decir que es el mejor, deja el pelo suelto, brillante, suave y nutrido, le da mucho cuerpo y mucho volumen, notas el pelo como esponjoso pero sin parecer bufado o encrespado.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this shampoo, along with the camomile and also the almond from this range. It's very gentle, but still cleanses thoroughly and leaves my hair shiny and full of bounce. Its scent is faintly lemony and I like it, even tho, I am usually fussy about citrus scents.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by stefie2104

I am into my 2nd bottle of this nice shampoo. I stock-up during 400ml/S$14.90 promotion. I love how it brightens up my hair colour, cleanse well without dryness, tame my asian fine hair (my hair behave theirselves the next day), works well for my fussy scalp (wrong shampoo=more hair fall) and I love the smell. What else do I ask for. This is perfect!!! I do interchange klorane shampoo, I have 2 other for different hair conditions that day. I have the brown one for hair fall and nettle one for greasy hair. I use The Body shop Honey conditioner or leave-in conditioner after I shampoo, if not my end would be dried up. 1 400ml bottle can last me 6-8 months. This is really good value for $$.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2009 10:53:00 AM More reviews by h2okolor

REALLY nice shampoo. Very pleasant smell, decent price, does not strip my hair, small amount only (so the small bottle lasts fairly long), excellent container. Will most definitely purchase again.

POST NOTE: Can't finish the bottle -- MUCH too drying for my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2008 11:53:00 PM More reviews by lepetitrouge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this shampoo!
And I really like the scent. I don't know how it could smell like floor cleaner (but that's just me). My hair smells really nice all day (in contrast to just an hour or two) and even my boyfriend notices.
I also like this shampoo because it is really gentle. I have fine hair, but lots of it, and this shampoo does not weigh my hair down at all.
My only complaint is that the bottle is small, and does not last me long, even though I have short bobbed hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2007 2:04:00 PM More reviews by kopo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good shampoo & deserves a better rating. I've normal healthy Asian hair. Citron Pulp is a gentle shampoo which can cleanse your hair at the same time. It doesn't smell fabulous but not like 'floor cleaner' =P My hair is light & shinny after using it (one week now). It's my 2nd favourite product from Klorane. If you can find Klorane Shower Gel with Nourishing Cream, try it! It really helps my itchy skin in winter.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2005 2:09:00 PM More reviews by muchipuch

This is good shampoo makes my hair shiny and soft, it's just that it smaells like floor cleaner!!!