August 1, 2014 | 999 users online

Liquid - Profaces - Liquid to Powder Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2004 5:02:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using Profaces liquid to powder foundation as my concealor for at least 2-3 years. I found the fountation a little bit heavy to use all over my face but for touch ups on my combination skin during the day this foundation is great. I only have to do one step and this foundation provides good coverage - especially around my nose where I have a few spider veins that tend to show through the tinted moisturizer that I normally use on the rest of my face. This product is fairly expensive but using it as a spot concealor I have found a little goes a long way. I will definitely repurchase when my bottle runs out. I have ordered from Profaces several times over the years and I've never had anything but excellent customer service.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2004 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Debra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation has a beautiful finish! Velvety smooth, it has excellent coverage. It is not especially natural-looking, but not terrible. This is one of the only foundations I've ever found that doesn't settle into my pores. I wish more foundations had a finish like this.

It has a smooth, silicone-greasy feel when you apply it although it is oil free. It has a dewy finish and blends out easily. I usually powder and repowder because it does tend to dissolve when my skin gets oily, but I've never found a foundation that doesn't do that.

However, the lightest shade is slightly dark and peach for my warm-ivory skintone, and would not be a match for anyone with very light skin. If they had a better shade range, this would be a HG for me. But I cannot use a foundation that is just too dark and orange, and it's really too bad.

I should also mention that the company has lousy customer service so be careful when ordering directly from them. They charged me a 20% restocking fee on a cancelled order and sent me a rude email.