September 18, 2014 | 1906 users online

Skincare - Korres - Borage Anti-Shine Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2007 8:46:00 PM More reviews by pretty1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The borage is a good product
But they came out with a new men's line that is just so nice and clean smelling with natural products
They have an eyecream that works for men.
ginseng men's cleanser a men's line that works for men and it can be purchased only at there own store
I used to hate having to buy korres online for my significant other - now I just go down to soho and buy my moisturizer - and buy my hubby's things I am thrilled
try these products pls do yourself a favor

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2006 4:33:00 AM More reviews by pmakraki

I'm writing on behalf of my husband. He is very happy with this product as it is very moisturizing and he can also use it as an aftershave with great results. He is in his 3rd jar by now and i think he'll keep purchasing this. you know men...when happy with a product they never change it!
I got the one lippie off because he is always complaining about sticking his fingers in the jar! Very true indeed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2004 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Chandler5

Went to the Chicago GC Sephora and happened across this line, and am trying to ease my way into it. I'm a guy with relatively acne-prone skin, and I've tried plenty of moisturizers which have simply exacerbated the problem. Ugh. Well, this may be promising - a light cream with a somewhat runny consistency, comes in a 1.4 fl. oz. tub for about 24.00 and is marketed towards men. The scent is a herbal, minty, lavender-touched fragrance, and fades quickly after application. This also has a very light SPF (SPF 6), so you get some sun protection without smelling like you're an overcrowded, hot amusement park. The price isn't bad, comparing it to other facial moisturizers, and it is chock full of unique extracts like borage, aloe, Red Vine, spirulina, and something called Centella asiatica. I've been using it for a few days now, going to give it the week-long acne test. The matte finish is good for guys like me - moisturization without looking shiny and greasy :)