September 21, 2014 | 2113 users online

Moisturizers - Korres - Orange Hydrating Face Water

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 4:23:00 AM More reviews by monokuro

I saw the fab reviews and I by chance found this discounted at a T.J. Maxx store for more than half off.
Such a fabulous discount I decided its worth trying.
It looks like water in a spray bottle.
It has an orange frangrance to it.
Quite pleasant.
I would not use this as a toner after cleansing.
It is more like a good refresher for my makeup if I didnt use enough moisturizer.
It can quite refreshing for the bareskin.
I can't imagine myself buying this product for full price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Intermission

silicone free
clorine free
acid free
and
they dont test on animals

this is enough reason for me to buy the spray! on top of alll that it smell yummy and has no coloring in it (like MACs spray)
i should have bought all the "flavors" :)
if you run into this, give it a try... retail price 6.
so many benifitsfor such a good price, makes me wonder why have i been buying mac's charged water?!?!

OH and the best part... IT HAS AN EXP. DATE printed on both the box anddd the bottle, so no more guess work!

edit- i have noticed that this does nothing for your makeup! (powder) does not set it or make it look less powdery.
also i have to take back what i said about the "yummy" smell...its actually kinda gross lol

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2009 8:46:00 AM More reviews by barnycat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great setting spray. I use daily over my MMU. It sets the makeup and removes the sometimes chalky finish of MMU. Does not irritate or break out my skin. Purchased at TJ Maxx for a great price. Will repurchase if I can find again but there are lots of face waters to try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 3:59:00 PM More reviews by melissap1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this in a swap recently and I'm very happy with it. I use it as a toner because it is very soothing and smells superb! Sometimes I think I over-tone my face with more harsh products, so this gives me a nice break. I use it under moisturizer, primer and pur minerals foundation. It keeps my skin supple, moist and hydrated. Did I mention the wonderful smell?

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 2:15:00 AM More reviews by purplebuttafly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this stuff. I purchased on a whim at TJ Maxx at a great price. I wanted to try face water to set my makeup and this stuff is great. I apply it after my mineral foundation and it makes my makeup look flawless instead of powdered. I would recommend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2007 1:51:00 PM More reviews by GPearce

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very refreshing, and sets makeup beautifully. Love the scent, too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2007 3:14:00 AM More reviews by Metalbabe1984

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have the hammemelis (SP) version of this. It smells very aquatic, i'm not sure i'm 100% into the smell of it and may try the orange blossom after to see which i like. I just wanted something different because everyone else has orange.

It is really pleasant, other than refresh this product is not supposed to do anything else but it does what it's meant to. 1 lippy off for price as it is expensive but beautifully packaged and worth buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2005 3:31:00 PM More reviews by Jannis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW! I love this. It is sooooo refreshing in summer you can't imagine. The scent is wonderful. VERY COOL PRODUCT FOR AN INSTANT GLOW AND A QUICK REFRESHMENT.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2005 5:34:00 PM More reviews by doroula13

I tried this on Sephora and my boyfriend said it gave me an instant glow. I looked in the mirror and it was true. There was a nice glow. I will be buying this soon.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2005 8:11:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not overly impressed with this , I told the Korres SA that I needed something hydrating for long haul flights, she suggested this, I was sceptical because most water sprays just end up drying you out more. She insisted it was good for flying, maybe it is for short hops, but I can tell you on the last 11 hour flight I took this made my face even more dry and tight after it had evaporated , luckilly I had some moisturiser knocking around otherwise it could have been seriously unpleasant. I think as a toner or a refreshing pick-me-up this is probably is fine, but for flying it really sucks.