August 29, 2014 | 1733 users online

Hair Treatments - Focus 21 - Sea Plasma All Purpose Hair & Skin Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:37:00 AM More reviews by mousquerader

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I was curious as to why it was near the salon hair care products at cvs, behind protective sliding plastic doors. My boyfriend said his mom uses the hair spray by the same brand, which was the only other product of the brand next to the all purpose skin and hair conditioner, so I decided to look up a few reviews and buy it. I ended up really enjoying this product. I love spray on products, especially after trying the tea tree spray on toner by Lush. It's refreshing to use, and I like that I can also spray this all over my body because it's a pretty good moisturizer. I feel that my skin is less dry after using this, not just immediately after spraying but longer afterward. This is perfect for me because I hate taking the time to moisturize traditionally with a lotion or a cream, having to use different products for the face and body because of the possibility of comedogenic ingredients in some body products. It's a very refreshing way to cool down, especially during this current summer weather. I like to spray it on my face and neck to cool down instantly. I like that there are no comedogenic ingredients, and you can use it on hair without buildup! My boyfriend enjoys using this, too! Will definitely buy again. I highly recommend this! It was only 6 bucks for a big bottle at cvs.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by Eternalsummer

I tried this stuff after reading the reviews here on Makeup Alley, and so I decided to pick some up on a shopping trip to Bellingham WA (I live in Canada) when me and my boyfriend were at the Fred Meyer. I wasn't sure whether or not this stuff is sold in stores here in Canada so I picked up several bottles, there were pretty cheap about 7 bucks each. I took it home and as soon as I sprayed it in and brushed through my hair, it immediately detangled and frizz disappeared. My hair has suffered a lot of damage from the sun so I would say this works great for anyone with dry and damaged ends.

But what really got me raving about this stuff is that it has two other really notable benefits.. Instead of a night time moisturizer I apply toner and then spray my face with this and my skin looks really radiant and my complexion far more even than it has been in a long time. My recent breakouts cleared up as well and that really surprised me. I like that it adds plenty moisture with zero grease.
This product can also be used as a finishing spray it says on the bottle, so I tried that today, and this day was particularly humid and hot. I sprayed this all over and all day my face stayed put, and gave me a very natural finish.

This has become the product I can't live without, I am really happy I found it!

Only reason I gave packaging a low rating is because it comes in a cheap plastic bottle that caves inward as you use it but I don't really care its what's on the inside that counts!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 2:37:00 AM More reviews by LilianZoe

The most amazing product EVER has an amazingly natural non-overpowering scent and works like a charm. It works as a body moisturizer and is much easier to apply than a lotion or body butter. It also works as a leave in conditioner and detangler!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love Focus 21 Sea Plasma spray. It's basically a NA-PCA spray. You can buy it (as I do) at beautybasicsupply.com. They have great prices and you can buy the large refill and save even more. Such a deal for such a great product. I just ordered more Sea Plasma and this time Im also trying the Splash Spray. Like the other reviews say, Sea Plasma is a perfect, lightweight, all purpose skin and hair moisturizer. I use it after make up application to ensure a dewy application, and keep a bottle at my computer desk so I can just spray it on my face, skin, hair whenever I want. I love the smell. It smells heavenly to me. This stuff is da bomb...!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

How have I not heard about this product until now? Evidently itís been around forever and has a dedicated following, which I am now happy to be a part of. I LOVE this stuff. Itís a great skin moisturizer and an amazing pick-me-up for my long, naturally curly hair, which seems shinier after using this ~ a good shiny, not oily or an 'I-applied-too-much-shine-serum' shiny. I spritz some on before bed and drift off to sleep while smelling the subtle fragrance, which reminds me of Coppertone sunscreen. I understand some may not care for it, but it brings back fond memories of my childhood, so Iím thrilled with it. The spray bottle makes this super convenient and quick to apply ~ who has time in the morning to slather on lotion and wait for it to sink in before getting dressed? If you do have that kind of time, I envy you, but you should try this product just the same simply because itís awesome. Another thing I love: it's not tested on animals. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is so affordable and multi-purpose. It can be used on hair to tame flyaways, detangle or to reset dry hair. Use it on your skin as a very light body moisturizer or on your face to set your makeup. It can be hard to find. I usually buy it at Ulta. A wonder product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Dulceperfection

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim and am so glad I did. It works better than my expensive moisturizers. It leaves no residue on the hair! Biggest downside: The smell is so overwhelming. It smells like baby powder so be aware!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 4:08:00 AM More reviews by blondex199667

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of those "how does anyone survive with out it?" products.
I don't use it on my hair after shampooing simply because I don't need it. But I do use it prior to applying my Clarins treatment oil and to set powder. I use it after the shower to get some moisture on my back. I use it throughout the day to keep my hair from getting staticy and to refresh and rehydrate my face. I've used in on a cotton pad as a toner. I use it under Clarins After Sun balm when I've been in the sun.
I love the light, beachy scent and that fact that it's oil-free but contains sodium PCA- a water binder, and nourishing mucopolysacharides. Honestly I can't imagine spending all that money on Evian and other spring water sprays that are just water when this is so much cheaper and actually does a lot for your skin.
I've used it forever- 20 years easily and have never been without it. I hope I never am!
This is also amazing to keep in the fridge during the summer so you can refresh yourself head to toe on those sweltering summer days.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 12:50:00 AM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My stepmother swears by this and used it on me for the longest time until she gave me my own bottle!! I love it as a finishing spray and light moisturizer. I also luuuuv the smell!!! I would use it to detangle, but never on my dry hair because it would frizz up my hair. Anyway, fantastic product!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by dawnfire90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom started using this on me when I was like 3 years old with super curly fine super long hair to detangle and I have been using it ever since! It doesn't smell very good though and my boyfriend hates the smell so it gets minus a lippie for that.