October 23, 2014 | 1220 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Creme Lustre

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this color. Its a very pretty white and cream mix. Its very pretty and works well as a crease color. I bought this in a palette of four colors, so it was pretty pricy. I would recommend purchasing in a pot, because you may not like the other colors. The pot packaging seems very good for a pot, even though I've only seen it online. If you want the palette, its a very good travel kit and you can use some amazing colors for everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by VeroniqueDubois

Lancome sells this shade individually now. It is quite expensive, but I like the quality of Lancome shadows as much as MAC shadows. I got my Lancome Creme Lustre for free from the counter at Sears back in 2008 as part of a quad that was no longer for sale. The white Creme Lustre just sat in the quad and I didn't really know what to do with it for years.

A few months ago though, I bought some MAC shadows that are too vibrant for me at my age. If I mix Lancome's Creme Lustre with something like MAC Freshwater, wow, suddenly a lovely light and wearable blue appears.

The Creme Lustre also looks great just under the eyebrow, as it is slightly lighter than my normal skin.

As an aside, the individually-sold Creme Lustre of 2012 is categorized as a sheen and looks a bit yellow, whereas mine from the 2008 quad is described as shimmer and has no yellow tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by bumped

This is my favorite eyeshadow. I use it everyday on the inner corners of my eyes with a big fluffy brush, and brush a little bit under under my lashes too. It's a shimmery creamy pale off-white, and looks really gorgeous on darker skin. Makes the eyes pop, but not in an overdone way. I really adore this!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2009 1:31:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a gwp but I probably wouldnt have picked this color out on my own because this is a good basic white shimmer eyeshadow. I do like the way this color glides on my eyelids, and stays there all day without creasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2007 8:00:00 PM More reviews by chimera59

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is beautiful color for highlighting, especially on pale skin. Creme Lustre is a very smooth, shimmery beigy-grey with a high pearl. This lasts al day, doesn't crease, and looks especially lovely smudged on the inner corners of the eyes. I have this in a PWP palette and will buy a full-size once I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by elande

I really like this shimmery pearl/silver color. Very subtle but effective way to really brighten the eye area. It's a great highlighter on the browbone, overall wash for every day, or luminous base to use under other colors. Lancome eyeshadows have a nice texture and wear very well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2006 6:03:00 PM More reviews by RucaRita

This color really works for me.....shimmery grey/silver/cream. It's perfect for days I want my eyes to pop, but not in a flashy way. It lasts all day on me, and goes on nicely (didn't fade away!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2005 3:09:00 AM More reviews by fag_hag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this! Great as shimmer eyeshadow base and as highlighter. Just the right mix of white and shimmer, not too white and not too shimmery either. Love this to bits.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2005 6:14:00 PM More reviews by jcz9110024

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i also got this in a gwp and i really like it. It is barely visible but i like it for highlighting my brow bone and for all over my eyes as a wash, which is why i like that it barely shows up-or else i'd look overly made up, so overall i really like it's color, the texture is also nice

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2005 7:02:00 PM More reviews by junglequeenjen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This appears as a very, very pale creamy white color on my lids. It gives off the lightest sheen, but is too invisible for me to consider repurchasing.