September 24, 2014 | 1570 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - Vita Moist Hand Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by sweaterbrau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this lotion as a freebie with a larger order I had placed. Because it was free, I wasn't expecting much out of it but it turned out to be really great! It absorbs quickly and it leaves your hands feeling really soft and moisturized; you can feel that it's actually doing what it's supposed to, it doesn't just evaporate off your skin. It's a little on the thicker side, which is good because you only need a pea-sized amount for both hands. The smell is subtle but really fresh and pleasant, like clean linens. It's not greasy, it doesn't slough off (like other reviewers mentioned about different Avon lotions), it smells great and it leaves your hands feeling great. When my free tube runs out I'll definitely place an order for more.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Ginee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this hand cream. It does not feel greasy or leave "eraser shavings".

The smell is also nice. And it was on sale for only $.99

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2009 9:18:00 AM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is very moisturizing and this particular one 'does NOT ball up' like many of their other lotions (Fusions, S.S.S hand lotion, etc.) Why in the world do they rub off like dirty lil eraser shavings? We want lotion to absorb, Avon!.... It is not desirable......at all! lol!
Anyways, the smell of Vita is pleasant.. and not ucky in any way. The Glycerin is great for your nails and cuticles.
This hand lotion has a thicker consistency, when compared to the body lotion version. This absorbs beautifully and the price is also great for under $2.00

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 8:45:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

I do love this hand cream. It is a gives great moisture for dry hands, knees, elbows, etc. It smells nice and does not feel greasy. It really is a basic hand cream in our home. When I refer to basic, I mean after the dishes, or just cleaning, it works great to restore moisture. This is not a product for the very damaged hands though. It works great for hands that just need moisture and to keep them soft and supple. If you have damaged to severly dry hands, this is not the product to choose. I buy this when it is on sale and will buy as long as Avon continues to carry it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2008 2:50:00 PM More reviews by unseelie_fae

I'm actually pretty disappointed. It feels thick and rich going on but once it has dried my skin is still dry and not improved. :( Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2008 6:50:00 PM More reviews by Bsheth86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

smells really nice. Bought it for $1.79. Makes my hands smooth without the greasy feeling.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2008 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Cammyb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Made my hands nice for about 10 seconds then it felt drier and ashier then ever. I hate this hand cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2007 1:34:00 PM More reviews by velvetgirl

This is my favorite hand lotion. My hands just drink this in and they are noticably softer afterwards. There is no greasy feel it just soaks right in. It's almost always on sale too, the price is great. The scent is nice too, light and clean. I can't think of a single negative thing to say about it. It's a must have for me for now on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2007 1:37:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl156

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a fantastic hand cream! I love the smell and love the way my hands feel after use. It doesn't leave you slimey either. I'll put this on and then still be able to open a jar. I keep a tube of this stuff everywhere...in the car, next my bed, purse, diaper bag, etc.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2007 1:44:00 AM More reviews by jules007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The BEST hand cream ever. I started using this when I was in my early teens (am 32 now) and have tried other hand creams (including high-end more expensive brands), but nothing works as well as this to keep your hands soft and moisturized. It's also cheap, so usually buy in bulk and keep it everywhere - one by my nightstand, at the office, and in my purse. Plus it's got a light pleasant smell. Thumbs way up.