July 28, 2014 | 1913 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Elizabeth Arden - Ceramide Eye Wish SPF 10

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by happymom2006

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The good part: Say hello to eye protection and goodbye to puffiness and dark circles.

The bad part: A little drying. The cream is heavy and it dries out easily so don't remove the inside cover after opening the bottle. And, the bottle, while it looks nice, is not very user friendly. I'd still go for tubes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 10:17:00 AM More reviews by MarieInVa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried this product after using Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide Plump Perfect Moisture Cream SPF 30 with excellent results.

As a natural redhead, my fair skin is super sensitive to most creams and sunscreens. The lovely clerk at the Arden counter gave me samples of the Plump Perfect Cream with SPF for my face. After using it for a week, it was the first time in my 30+ years of wearing makeup and sunscreen when my face didn't itch, develop a rash or feel like it was being burned by the cream. I was sold and then tried the Eye Wish with the same results.

I can not recommend the Eye Wish and/or the Ceramide Plump Perfect Cream with SPF 30 enough. They were fantastic and I would give 100 lippies, if I could!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2006 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Svetlana7311

This was discontinued.. Unfortunately the replacement, newest version of this cream is not as good as the older one.

Would I buy it again? yes yes yes this is what I am doing for the past 6 years. This cream is so underrated and deserves better reviews! I have tried dozens of products, cheap and expensive, from d/s to high end, Olay, Nivea, L'Oreal, Garnier, Almay, Freeman, Yves Rocher, Pierre Ricaud, Devita, Lisa Hoffman, Teamine, Dermadoctor, Clarins, MD, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Aloette, Kinerase, Revive, Dr. Brand and many more! It's probably easier for me to write what I haven't tried, and it doesn't take long time to decide to switch back to this one. This is the only product that does not give me millia, does not make dark circles darker, does not cause puffiness or extra lines under my eyes but brightens under eye area, plumps fine lines and hydrates nicely, does not look greasy nor does it feel heavy, concealer stays put all day and doesn't melt, I have been using this cream for 6 years 2 times a day (it does contain sunscreen but I use it at night as well), and I have no wrinkles around my eyes. I started adding liquid vitamin K and matrixyl to Eyewish, great cream. It is very expensive but I have never paid full price, I buy it on ebay, so I can not complain about the price. I usually transfer one third of it to another container and use it, then another part, while keeping the rest closed and fresh.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2006 2:15:00 AM More reviews by curiosidad5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eye cream is the worst eye cream I ever used. I give it some credit because I used on the face. It is just too heavy for the eye area and it dried out my eyes. Avoid this cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2005 6:09:00 AM More reviews by ingad

It is not safe product loaded with unsafe ingredients and parabens
ELIZABETH ARDEN “ Ceramide Eyes Time Complex Caps” is way better option.
www.ewg.org/reports/skindeep2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2005 11:23:00 AM More reviews by autumn95

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I had used this eye cream for a couple of years as my daytime product. It moisturizes well for a product with spf.

However the protection itself is not that great (rated spf 10) and I did not like the design of the jar. I would find that the jar did not seal well and after a few months near the end of the jar the product would be hard and I would just throw it out.

I no longer purchase this one. I much prefer the Clinique stop signs as it is a better spf.

If you want a cheaper eye cream with spf I would recommend 1)Clinique stop signs or 2)Avon's (if you are on a budget they are about $10.00).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2003 5:47:00 AM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS.

This is a wonderful eyecream for use in the day. It is very moisturizing and has the added benefit of providing sun protection. It absorbs quite quickly and does not cause any irritation which is a plus for me. I must say that my fine lines are not so visible after using this cream. This has worked much better for me than many of Lancome's eye products. This eye cream is also quite affordable priced for a Department store brand which is another PLUS!! continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2003 11:42:00 PM More reviews by peeblo

I like this as a day eye cream because of the SPF which is not the easiest thing to find. But, I think you CAN locate something with SPF that will be cheaper.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2003 2:54:00 PM More reviews by sugarkane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

as with many eye creams, this did nothing. i have also tried la mer's and estee lauder's resilience lift eye cream without any success. and it isn't even like i have deep wrinkles around the eyes either. i am in my mid twenties with very fine lines around the eye. i am beginning to think that the concept of a separate "eye cream" is a big elaborate hoax by the cosmetic industry!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2002 5:15:00 PM More reviews by jenno

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually bought this, even though I know the spf does not cover UVA and is not high enough anyway (10 - but I like 30) so I was planning on using it at night and ignoring the spf altogether. I was hoing it would be like the time capsules (which I Loove), only thicker. Turns out that is BURNED my eyelids. Forget about using it at night as a soothing cream. I am taking this back today to get my $40. Maybe will pop by MAC for some fast response...