Cargo BeachBlush - Coral Beach

4.1

on 9/25/2013 6:46:00 PM

Let me start by saying that Sunset Beach is one of my favorite makeup items. I love it - it looks so good and works so well as a bronzer or as a blush of pink on your cheeks. It's HG for me.
I had hoped that Coral Beach would be as great, but with warmer/coral tones. I'm sad to say it doesn't live up to Sunset. It's not bad at all, but it's not as versatile - more of a straight bronzer rather than a blush. I like it, and use it, but will not repurchase.

on 12/20/2011 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This blush is really warm and flattering and it totally wakes up my skin. It's not too harsh either, I just swirl my powder brush in it a few times, shake it off, and generously brush over my cheeks and it's the perfect amount if colour. I bought it from ebeauty.ca for $32, which is a tad pricy but the tin contains a fairly large amount.

on 10/3/2011 5:49:00 PM

Product - Four shimmery stripes of color in one blush-sized pan: caramel bronze, browned rose, pale pink, and golden tan. Nicely pigmented. Smooth texture. Mixed together, it makes a rosy-terracotta brown with shimmer. The individual stripes could also be used as eyeshadow. For me (AAB/NC25), this wears as more of a bronzer overall.

Comparisons - Similar tones as Smashbox Fusion Softlights in Matrix and CARGO Matte BeachBlush in Tenerife. Blended, Coral Beach reminds me of NARS Lovejoy powder blush.

Packaging - Standard CARGO blush packaging with metal tin and lid. Can't tell what's inside without reading the label or opening it up.

Overall - I'm a little disappointed, as I was hoping this would be a bit more on the coral side :/ continued >>

This was from one of my earliest swaps that I really loved when I first got it. This is a blush and bronzer combination, giving me a glowy look when used together. However, as my collection expanded, this colour is no longer unique like before so off it goes. I'm not really fond of the packaging also..

on 6/2/2011 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

GORGEOUS !!!

i also use the pinkish colour for eyeshadow sometimes.
i love it!

on 5/21/2011 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm an NC25 with lots of ruddiness and an oily forehead, cheeks and nose. This is my perfect bronzer-most are too muddy, orange or shiny for me, but this one rocks! I swirl my skunk brush in it, which seems to balance out the colors. The shimmer is nice & doesn't look oily. I got this as part of the "Most Wanted" $15 travel-sized kit, and it coordinates nicely with the lipgloss it came with, Luxor. Since I'm fastidous about wearing SPF 50 & hats, I'll finally be able to have the sun-kissed look. Yeah, Cargo!

on 3/21/2011 5:35:00 PM

Love this stuff! When the sales woman at Sephora told me and my mother who has much darker skin that it would be perfect on both of use I was very doubtful, but she was so right. Being so fair, so many blushes look too harsh, even when I apply them lightly and tone them down with powder. But not this. This is a beautiful, warm collection of colors that can be used on eyes as well as cheeks. Despite looking very shimmery in the pan, it gives a nice, not sparkly glow on your face. While it may seem a little costly ($28), it comes in a huge pan and lasts forever! Best blush ever!

on 10/15/2010 1:19:00 AM

When I first got into buying Sephora products a couple years ago, this was my first purchase. I was in loovee with it. It is a really nice color and it just gives me a pretty glow. I gave it 4 lippies because I sometimes feel like it doesn't stay on, and half way thru the day my face seems a little plain.

on 9/16/2010 6:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The concept of the product is lovely. A blusher and bronzer rolled into one. You can swirl the colors together or use them separately as per your requirement. Having said that though, I find that the bronzer end is not something I would use on my whole face. And swirled together, I have to use it with a light hand. I do not mind the subtle shimmer in the summers as it serves to provide a lovely glow to the skin.

But all in all, its a purely peak summer blush. At least for me. I do not see much use for it going into fall. Not even to keep up my tanned look. Which is why I give it 4 lippies. But all in all a great product. The only reason I will not buy it again is that I won't be running out of it anytime soon. It will last me all next summer for sure as it is going into storage now.

This is the PERFECT blush/bronzer combined! It's not super shimmery so dont be afraid to put it all over your cheek! I like the idea of using one side for a lighter color, darker to contour or swirled together to get a gorgeuos glow! A must have in my opinion!

Top Rated Cargo Products