LUSH Think Pink Bath Bomb

3.6

Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Perfume, Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), Tonka Absolute (Dipteryx odorata), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Neroli Oil (Citrus amara), *Limonene, *Linalool, Pink Heart Confetti, D&C Red No. 33, FD&C Red No. 4, D&C Red No. 27, Candy Flowers. *Naturally occurs in essential oils

on 6/17/2015 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really wanted to like this bath bomb..., I bought it because I really like pink, it looked cute and I read good reviews. Well, I happened not to enjoy this bath bomb that much. It was just ok.

First of all, this is definitely a one use type of bomb. Even using it all in one go, I could not smell anything once the bomb dissolved. It added some softness to water, but it was minimal. The water did not feel silky. All it did was stain my water bright pink and unleash a few pink hearts which sank straight away, so did not provide much of an effect. In my baths I am looking for a sensorial experience, this bomb did not provide it. If I was 6 I would be excited with a colour change and a few pink hearts. At 30, I need more to be impressed and most importantly to justify the price. Ok, this is one of the cheapest bath bombs from Lush but it still costed me over 2. I think that is quite expensive. Five baths would cost almost 12. Would you be happy if a bottle of bath foam that cost 12 was enough for only 5 baths, with no softening or any other special qualities apart from cute 'packaging' and pink water? Probably not. But for some reason people seem to find Lush bath bombs are reasonably priced. I don't understand why. In my opinion, for this bomb to be reasonably priced, it would have to have an amazing and lasting fragrance and provide a delightful bath. All it did was stain my bath water. I think this bomb is incredibly overpriced and over hyped.

This is such a cute bath bomb! I actually thought it was delightful so I'm sure kids, especially little girls, would love this product! It's quite a bit smaller than the other bath bombs from lush and has three little flower decorations embedded into the side of the bomb. It fizzes away pretty quickly leaving your bath a beautiful pink color with swirling pieces of heart confetti (adorable)! It smells like straight candy, I literally wanted to eat it. This is a fun pick-me-up type of bath bomb. This wasn't one of my favorites though because I prefer a bomb with a more authentic smell to use at night time (like lavender, vanilla, cinnamon, ect.). Smelling like candy is nice, but it is very sweet. I enjoyed it but I won't be repurchasing. Because these bombs are about $6, I expect to get more out of my bomb overall.

on 11/19/2014 7:06:00 PM

This bath bomb for me was very lovely. The sweet candy smell was really relaxing and made the bathroom smell lovely, the quick fizzing bomb then realises a small amount of pink confetti that gradually disappear in the water. This bath bomb smells gorgeous and is visually appealing. I did enjoy using this but won't repurchase soon as I want to try out some more bath bombs!

on 11/15/2014 7:05:00 AM

I bought this because it was so cute and small compared to the other bath bombs. I bought it for $5 CAD. It had 3 tiny flowers on top that dissolved in the tub when exposed to water.
This bath bomb is a fizzled fast and completely dissolved within 3 minutes. This smelled amazing, but stained my tub a little... So I probably won't buy this again. And because this bomb was so small, you can only use this once or 2x if you decide to chop it in half. It also left tiny cute confetti hearts that were visually appealing.

But this product is not very moisturizing compared to a bath melt either (and I have dry slightly sensitive skin), so I make a bath cocktail!!! I mix in 1/2 or 1/4 of a bubble bar, 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath bomb and 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath melt together... And voila!! "lush bath cocktail". I tend not to use whole bars or bombs or melts during 1 bath because the scent from each product starts to get overwhelming... Unless they're tiny bombs.

Ps: I store my bath bubble bars, bath bombs and bath melts inside ziplock backs (I re-use the bags) and then place all my lush goodies in large plastic storage containers.

on 9/7/2014 3:10:00 PM

This was one of the best bathbombs I've tried. Though it was small in size and I have a huge tub, it colored all of the bathwater pink and little hearts floating on the surface! It had a very lovely smell and was overall a very satisfying product. So surprised at how good it was!

on 8/11/2013 11:06:00 PM

So I got this for my four year old while I was on vacation. She was so excited seeing the small little inlaid flowers and the bright pink color, she couldn't wait to try it out. For a kids bath I thought the price was a little steep but I ended up cracking it in half and getting two baths worth out of it. This is a fast fizzier, half a bomb maybe last a little over a min. It turned the bath water a love pink color which my kids loved and made the bathroom smell like pez candy for hours after they were out of the bath. It has little heart confetti and three flowers that float around the bath tub. I don't think I personally would like it to much cause it didn't seem very moisturizing. But my kids loved it, so I will repurchase probably again and again.

on 5/23/2013 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

Cute idea for a bath bomb but it didn't really work for me! Smells gorgeous in the store, a lovely fruity-vanilla scent and looks extra-cute being such a tiny size with flowers on top.

I dropped it in the bath and it fizzed and dissolved in less than 2 minutes, the fastest dissolving bath bomb I've ever seen from Lush, leaving behind candy pink bath water, a teaspoonful portion of tiny pink heart glitters at the bottom of the tub and nothing in terms of smell. My skin didn't feel softer or smell like the lovely bomb itself, quite disappointing.

I love Lush bath bombs for their lovely essential oils, gorgeous smell and fun bath experience - although this made my tub look pretty (and leave behind a trail of hearts for the next user!) it didn't make me smell lovely or leave me with soft skin like most of the other bath products do. Glad I tried it but I won't be repurchasing!

on 4/22/2013 10:16:00 AM

Love the smell, and the water turns pink. Not keen on the floaty heart things in the bomb though. Hate bits in my bath, found them very scratchy. Not cute, totally unneccessary to put stuff in a bath bomb like that. Not my thing, wouldnt recommend or buy again.

on 4/3/2013 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

It smells nice and the confetti is a cute touch, but stay away if you have sensitive skin. I'm not severely so, but I do get irritated at some chemicals that don't bother others-- this thing have me a rash over my upper body, sometimes a bit itchy. It's been 5 days and doesn't look good!
It will also stain your tub but comes off with some soap and the rough side of a sponge.

on 1/27/2013 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

PROS
Very sweet and girly smelling
Pretty in the tub, too

CONS
literally like taking a bath in pink colored water and that's all

Popular Bath Treatments