August 27, 2014 | 947 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Think Pink Bath Bomb

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

So I got this for my four year old while I was on vacation. She was so excited seeing the small little inlaid flowers and the bright pink color, she couldn't wait to try it out. For a kids bath I thought the price was a little steep but I ended up cracking it in half and getting two baths worth out of it. This is a fast fizzier, half a bomb maybe last a little over a min. It turned the bath water a love pink color which my kids loved and made the bathroom smell like pez candy for hours after they were out of the bath. It has little heart confetti and three flowers that float around the bath tub. I don't think I personally would like it to much cause it didn't seem very moisturizing. But my kids loved it, so I will repurchase probably again and again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2013 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Cute idea for a bath bomb but it didn't really work for me! Smells gorgeous in the store, a lovely fruity-vanilla scent and looks extra-cute being such a tiny size with flowers on top.

I dropped it in the bath and it fizzed and dissolved in less than 2 minutes, the fastest dissolving bath bomb I've ever seen from Lush, leaving behind candy pink bath water, a teaspoonful portion of tiny pink heart glitters at the bottom of the tub and nothing in terms of smell. My skin didn't feel softer or smell like the lovely bomb itself, quite disappointing.

I love Lush bath bombs for their lovely essential oils, gorgeous smell and fun bath experience - although this made my tub look pretty (and leave behind a trail of hearts for the next user!) it didn't make me smell lovely or leave me with soft skin like most of the other bath products do. Glad I tried it but I won't be repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:16:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the smell, and the water turns pink. Not keen on the floaty heart things in the bomb though. Hate bits in my bath, found them very scratchy. Not cute, totally unneccessary to put stuff in a bath bomb like that. Not my thing, wouldnt recommend or buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It smells nice and the confetti is a cute touch, but stay away if you have sensitive skin. I'm not severely so, but I do get irritated at some chemicals that don't bother others-- this thing have me a rash over my upper body, sometimes a bit itchy. It's been 5 days and doesn't look good!
It will also stain your tub but comes off with some soap and the rough side of a sponge.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by bricupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PROS
Very sweet and girly smelling
Pretty in the tub, too

CONS
literally like taking a bath in pink colored water and that's all

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by cleo777

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay, so the deal with this one is you have to get one that's fresh. That way you get the best scent--I've learned over the years of buying them, they are so much better when they haven't been sitting on the store counters for months on end. And they fizz better also! I think they got it right, if pink had a scent this would be it. It's sweet and fluffy, very girly, a vanilla/flower concoction--but no headaches! Sometimes I find Lush a little hard to take, it's pretty intense walking by/and or in the store, all those perfumes are so strong--I find even my clothes smell like the store if I'm in there more than 10 minutes or so. Not that that's a bad thing! So I just grab what I need quickly and leave--and this bomb is usually one of 'em. Which reminds me, I need to get one! And of course it leaves your powder room smelling wonderful too....;)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by shrimpski

I was a little disappointed with this bath bomb! I was left thinking meh! It just wasn't very interesting to me and I couldn't smell anything once it started fizzing.

Pro's:
- The bath bomb itself smelt nice (vanilla) albeit not very strong or interesting
- It fizzed well
- The colour it made the water was lovely
- The confetti hearts were a cute touch

Con's:
- The smell seemed to disappear almost immediately. Other bath bombs I've tried make the water and bathroom smell amazing. This didn't.
- Not very interesting to me overall. Then again, I'm 25 and this is probably aimed at kids!
- Smell wasn't anything to write home about.
- Price. $5.50 for a bath that wasn't very interesting!

2.5/5 (I wish we could rate products with halves!)
I wouldn't buy this again. Lush has many other more interesting scented bombs to try!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by klasia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i'm giving it a 4 instead of a 5 because this was my first bath bomb and i needed to save "5" for more enjoyable bath bombs in the future.

this left my skin feeling luxuriously soft and smelling great. what i loved most about this was that my 3 little girls aged 7, 5 and 2 1/2 (2 of whom have asthma and sensitive skin) didn't have any reaction.

also, the size was perfect for my big tub turning the water into a deep pink. we were all delighted by the little surprises that rose up. it truly was an enjoyable experience for me and my 3 little girls!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice bathbomb. Everything thats in this one can go down the drain unlike some of the other ones Lush has come up with. This bomb is a lovely pink and turns the water the same color. Little pink sugar conversation like hearts spout of this which adds to the wow factor.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2011 2:47:00 PM More reviews by marooooo123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I really enjoy this bath bomb! It was the first bath bomb I ever tried, and I really don't regret buying it. It turns the water pink, which I really like, and it has heart confettis in it! I thought that was great. It smells very good. It it a really girly scent. It was small though, and a little expensive. And I also wish that the little flowers on it wouldn't fizzle in the water just like the bath bomb. But overall, I love this bath bomb and I will probably be buying it again.