New York Color Kiss Gloss- Pink Punch

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

The good side it has very high shine and a goof scent and flavor, the smell rocks, and it's kinda cheap, but on the downside, very poor staying power. It is a nice colour a redish orange juice punch-like

on 11/25/2005 7:01:00 PM

I think I reviewed tis under pink lemonade before, but anyways this is a good gloss for a great price. Pink punch is a pretty colour, a bubblegum pink with pink and silver shimmer in the tube, but goes on mostly clear iwth lots of shine and a hint of shimmer. The smell is yummy, like a sweet, fruit smell (it does remind me of punch). It's quite sticky which I'm ok with except for on windy days but it has fairly good lasting power. I wanna but more of these, I think I'll try raspberry next:)

on 9/16/2005 8:12:00 AM

Another great Kiss gloss from NYC! Pink Punch is a shimmery/sparkly pink with a delicious bubble gum scent that goes on sticky (which I like!) and gives you a beautiful YLBB shine! Definitely a steal at under $3 and sometimes you can find them BOGOF, unfortunately this was a limited edition shade but it's worth the look!

on 5/23/2004 7:45:00 PM

Just like other kiss glosses, this is thick, sticky (= long lasting), slightly pigmented, and tasty. The slanted aplicator tip is easy to use. This color is a bright pink in the tube, and when on is a YLBB color. The glitter is very fine and not gritty. I would reccomend this to PPP gals like myself that don't wear a lot of color on the lips but like the shine!

This is kind of a bubble gum pink with pink and silver sparkle...It's really pretty IMO! I love the scent/taste of this gloss. It is VERY shiny, which is cool, but also very sticky, which is not so cool. But still, it's easy to slick this on and have a pretty, shiny mouth in no time flat! These come in a squeeze tube (like color juices, etc) with a slant tip for applying. :)

Popular Lip Glosses