October 23, 2014 | 1811 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Soft Coeur Massage Bar (The Honeymooner)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 3:42:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff smells amazing. It smells like chocolate and it works as a lotion or massage bar. I dont know what they put in it but i have tight shoulders when i rub this in my shoulders it feels really good. The smell.. is amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by sla364

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE the smell of this bar, and makes me feel so sensual and pretty to put on at the start of my day. Only down side, the chocolate chunks, while they give a great scent, can be a bit streaky. I'm pretty pale so I usually have to toss it once it reaches the chocolate core. In general, this is one of my more fav bars along with tender is the night

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2014 1:23:00 AM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this stuff for years and it makes me feel like passing out it smells so good! It seriously affects my mood and well being at the end of a rough day. This is the stuff sweet dreams are made of :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by Emma42

I utterly love this product. My boyfriend and I use this frequently for massaging. You do not need a lot of it, you simply glide it over the skin and product melts off. It lasts longer than some massage oils I have used, including those from the body shop. The only issue is that it does not come in packaging, but if you keep it in the lush packaging when from when you buy it, it's fine! I would highly recommend this product, it's even quite inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by CaitlinBlythe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

this was the first thing i brought from lush. it smells so so good, my bedroom is benefitting from that! the smell is quite strong, so if you are quite sensitive to smells then you might not like it but it is such a lovely smell and people always comment on it, even the next day! its so nice to put this on after a bath in the winter. i also think its very good value for money as i have used it every day for 2 weeks and there is still loads left. i rub it directly onto my skin and it gently melts and turns into an oil. a little bit goes a long way, it is very moisturising and leaves my skin so soft. i also don't mind the fact that there is no packaging as it doesn't really need it and adds to the concept of natural products that lush has. after this, i was thoroughly impressed with lush's products.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Erikahasani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this and it smells delicious, but the chocolate makes a huge mess! The price is too high for something this small, and the packaging.. Low quality. But I'll give it a four becausr i enjoyed using this massage bar and it left my skin mousturized

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by Cydney7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Actually brought this along on my honeymoon ;-) Nothing beats smelling like chocolate!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2013 4:00:00 AM More reviews by zaynaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I gave this a try and I really liked it, it is such a sweet, vanilla/chocolate/floral scent, hard to describe, suffice it to say it smells delicious. I found it easy to use, you just hold it and it melts easily to give you just enough to massage with, which makes it much less wasteful that an oil where you might end up with too much.

I would say you need to really massage this in, it doesn't absorb right away, but I liked that- if I'm using it as a *massage* bar I want it to provide enough oil that my hands aren't dragging a second after applying it. And it doesn't linger as a greasy residue at the end, five minutes on the same spot and it's absorbed. Leaves a lovely fragrance and really softens the skin.

I would say a couple of things though: the scent is strong and sweet, may not be to every massagee's taste (my husband liked it, but he's not averse to strong perfumes). And I would refrigerate this in hot weather, it's solid at room temp. but will melt in your hands, so don't leave it somewhere hot. I gave it three stars for packaging because it doesn't come in anything, and would probably stain a cloth bag or leak through a paper bag if it melted, but you could put this in anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Pumpk1npie

Mmmmm this smells delicious!!!! It smells super sweet, white chocolate and raspberry or something, but the smell is just ... Wow. It's really moisturising and while it leaves a smell on your clothes, it doesn't give you a sticky feeling which I love!!! I've only used this 3 times and every time I use it I swear I'm gonna order another one!!! Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by PinkSparkles15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I adore this massage bar! It smells really sweet like white chocolate and honey. Mmm absolutely delicious! This feels so good when I apply this to my body. It makes my skin feel moisturized, and even though it may feel a little bit greasy at first, after 2-3 minutes it absorbed into my skin. This massage bar is easy to use as you have to warm it in your hands and then rub it all over your body.
The scent lingers throughout the day, which is nice.

Overall this product is great as it:
-smells amazing-like honey and white chocolate
-scent lingers throughout the day
-it moisturized my skin
-it's inexpensive

This is a great little treat to indulge all over my body. I recommend it to everyone :)