November 1, 2014 | 1230 users online

Lip Gloss - TheBalm - Plump Your Pucker Tinted Gloss in razz my berry

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by anabanana0000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The colour of this gloss is lovely against my fair skin. I also like the smell, but unfortunately it ends there. I have yet to find a gloss with staying power, and by this I mean not coming off as soon as I breathe. I had to reapply it so many times during the day, I lost count. I can understand it if I drink or eat, but this was a tad much. I will try using this gloss over the top of other lip colours, as it was too expensive to throw away (AUS dollars).

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by kickyouonce

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I recently rediscovered this lip gloss by shopping my stash! I love it. It's glossy, shiny, but also very natural looking - since my lips are fairly pigmented, I can say that is is almost the perfect MLBB. If only I could get lip gloss to STAY longer!

The packaging is not great, as with most lip glosses: it's leaky. Ugh.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2008 2:53:00 PM More reviews by shopgirl71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The only reason this does not get a full 5 rating is because of the packaging. I have owned two tubes of this color and both have leaked. This is a problem with TheBalm packaging overall since my other favorite is Boyz 'N My Berry and it also leaks.

I love to wear this alone for a nice sheen or over lip liner. It's also good to wear over matte lipstick if you aren't really into that type of finish but somehow still manage to have tubes of matte color.

It has a nice soft tint and smells great. I have sensitive lips and the slight tingle of this doesn't bother me at all. I just wish they would fix the leaking problem with the container.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by newobsession

Oooh! I just got this today from beauty.com... it's a subtle effect, like my lips but better.. makes my eyes stand out more, and looks good with my skin tone. it'll subtly tweak your cuteness meter up a little.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2007 1:28:00 PM More reviews by PineappleChick

This is my HG of lipglosses. The color looks great and I like how the little bits of shimmer reflect in the light. I am not sure it plumps that much though because I have never noticed a difference in my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2006 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Silverchair

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a trio for like 28 bucks on hsn i lovvvvee razz my berry.
The color is not as intense as it looks and there is some slight plumping action. I really like the tingly feel and I think this color is great on my medium skin tone
I have it in water my melon and I think that is just a basic clear gloss with sparkles, and I don't like the smell of it lol
I also have the grape one I think, that is a nice color, though intense...the only bad thing about these glosses are they are ridiculously sticky but worth it for how fun and cute they are

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2006 3:19:00 PM More reviews by KileyMc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my all time favorite gloss. I have to force myself to wear other glosses because it's just so beautiful. The color in the tube seems blah and glittery, but on....so shiny and like MLBB. Just a gorgeous tint with subtle shimmer for gorgeous but natural lips. It's the only gloss my DH will kiss me when I'm wearing it. I think it's because it doesn't look goopy or overdone. I can't wait to try other colors. As far as the plumping, I notice it. More than LipFusion or others. I really notice a difference in my top lip. Can any other gloss be better? I challenge you other glosses -- make me wear you!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2006 2:15:00 PM More reviews by gypcc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is my FAVORITE and i never even would have purchased it for myself... it was a gift from my sista... and i'm a total gloss girl... and have about 5 in my bag, and another 5 in my desk... and the one i ALWAYS go to... is this one
it's consistency is great... it's smooth & slick on your lips altho it doesnt slip right off, the plumping claims... ehhh, i dunno, my lips do tingle slightly (less that du wop venom) the best thing about this gloss is that it stays on my lips a lot longer than other glosses AND i dont get the clumpies... (y'know those lil peeley bits that some glosses wind up creating)...

the color is sheer, but does layer very nicely... i'm not usually a "pink" girl but this is bronzy enough to make the not-so- girly-girl in me feel good that it's not a PINK gloss...

love it so much that i when it ran out (which took quite awhile) i actually bought another one... (unHEARD of for me to do in the world of gloss).... i even bought it in crush my grapes (a great shade that isnt NEARLY as dark or purple as it appears) and squeeze my lemons (not quite as in love w/this one i get the peelies w/it for some reason)....

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2005 10:06:00 AM More reviews by kates76

I got this color as part of the Nude Trio set (which also includes Cocoa My Coconut and Ruby My Grapefruit). I am surprised by how much I like these glosses. I love the tingle of the DuWop glosses so I gave these a try. These don't have as much tingle - it seems to just be more of a minty feel. This color is beautiful on - in the tube it looks kind of blah - but on me it turns a beautiful berry, not too bright. My only complaint is that it seems hard to get a decent amount of gloss on the wand.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2005 12:21:00 AM More reviews by theluscioushellcat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the shine, texture and mintiness of this gloss. It is, however, just a sheer pale pink on me unless I'm wearing a lip liner all over my lips underneath. You'd think from looking at it that it would have more tint and be opaque, but it's not, and that's the great big drawback. OVER a color, it's gorgeous. On it's own, it's nothing except pinky shine. If that's all you want, it's great. I prefer Fresh's Lipshine in Aster for a next-to-naked mouth.