October 25, 2014 | 1243 users online

Toners - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Fruit Cooler Refreshing Toner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2007 5:32:00 PM More reviews by blushingpale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have combination rosacea skin that's very sensitive, prone to both blemishes and irritation, and I always use a toner to balance the ph of my skin before applying moisturizer. I have used dozens of high-end and low-end gentle toners and found that only about a third of them work in preventing both zits and rashes/red bumps. I bought this because I am trying to avoid the chemical ingredients of conventional toners, like proplyene glycol and benzyl alcohol, etc. Anyway, I wasn't thrilled about the fruity smell (a bit like canned fruit cocktail water) but at least it's natural. And I have to admit this stuff works. My skin is very clear and smooth, and this is the only difference in my routine. Do give it a try.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2006 1:55:00 PM More reviews by anooshka

Sorry to bring the ratings down, but my oily/acne prone skin did NOT like this. it just left a film on my skin and felt kind of sticky. I was only able to use it a few times and couldn't stand it any longer than that, so i cannot say whether it would have caused a break-out, but i should mention that all times i did use it i had to rinse my face off after about 10 minutes of having this on, since i could just not stand it. Price and packaging are fine if it works for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2006 10:35:00 PM More reviews by liltootsie22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great toner. I have extremely oily skin, and this doesn't dry me out whatsoever. It doesn't leave that 'tight' feeling like some of the other toners. In fact, like others have said, it seems to somewhat moisturize. Nice smell to it. keeps my oily face at bay. I'm on my 2nd bottle, and it won't be my last.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2005 8:26:00 AM More reviews by boscoe7777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really liked this toner. It was not drying to my normal/combo skin. However, my husband could not stand the fruity smell so I discontinued the use. I also used the cleanser and moisturizer, which were also great and did not have a strong scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2005 10:44:00 PM More reviews by LovingMe830

I've been using this for the past 2 weeks and it is WONDERFUL! Since the Hot Humid NYC weather is here, I've been using this as My last step in cleansing at nite..It says it's for Normal skin(I have combo) it's Ph Balanced. It has great Ingredients, Including blueberries- It smells like the Best fruit salad(yum)
No alcohol- And it's Very Inexpensive-$5.00 for 8oz -Highly Recommend-it's the PERFECT summer toner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2005 7:10:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really nice gentle toner that is refreshing, hydrating and won't cause breakouts. It has a soft fruity scent that doesn't linger. This isn't my favourite as Jason's C Toner is more potent, but I like this in the winter when I need a little more moisture before serums/creams. UPDATE gave this awat to a dry skinned friend- it is simply too hydrating for me- can use it only in very dry/cold atmospheres.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2004 12:21:00 AM More reviews by cyberangel

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great toner. I have used this a few days after mild chemical peels without irritation. I find it refreshing and very slightly moisturizing. Great product for the money ($8).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2004 10:01:00 AM More reviews by HiBrinn

This has become my HG toner! My skin is combination with adult acne (sometimes cystic). So I am scared of a horrible breakout anytime I try a new product. About a year ago I switched to natural skincare and mineral makeup with fabulous results! I tried hydrosols and various toners from natural lines, but this one has beat them hands down. The fruit extracts and Vit C have greatly improved the clarity of my skintone. No irritation even when I go through Retin A treatments. Excellent ingredients and powerful antioxidants at a bargain bin price. Wish all companies were this good. FIVE lippies to Jason Naturals on this one! ...By the way, if you're seeking a "tight, squeaky clean" feel, this is NOT the toner for you. It's truly a balancing formulation. I've had no increase in oil production like mentioned by another reviewer. But I have found that I needed to use a little less moisturizer. YMMV
Take a look at their whole product line. Excellent quality at reasonable prices. BTW, Jason makes all of their own products and their facilities are organically certified. http://www.jason-natural.com/ Available at most healthfood stores. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2004 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Surreptitious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this toner. It smells so sweet and fruity, and leaves my skin feeling very soft. I pour it into a spray bottle and use it as a super-light moisturizer mist.

Edit: I've stopped using this, as I'm on a quest to deal with an overly pink, sensitive face. I think a combination of AHAs, BHAs, and retinol (used the past several months) have done a number on my already thin skin.

Ingredients: Purified soft water, cert. org. extracts of thea sinensis (green tea), hamameles virginiana (witch hazel), rosa canina (rose hip), vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry), rubis fruticosus (blackberry), prunus persica (peach), fucus vesiculosis (sea kelp), anthemus nobilis (chamomile), lavandula angustifolia (lavender), mixed citrus extracts, sodium PCA, aloe vera gel, alpha hydroxy acids, ester-c (Vit. C), xanthan gum, glycerin and sorbitol (veges), panthenol, methylparaben, citric acid, natural fragrance. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2004 1:30:00 PM More reviews by suzend

Exquisite Toner! Smells like fresh fruit, I can really smell the blueberry. Leaves skin soft and moist as a rose petal.